• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse Appreciation Thread

I'm afraid to think that Kyle is a lone wolf. I think he is 1 of many. Let the Left keep up this bogus rioting and see many more coming out of the woodworks. We've talked about the first being the most difficult. Kyle will be a rallying cry for those who take up his battle.

Watch and see.

Thank you Kyle for doing what the the no Balls county Sheriff and Kenosha city cops were afraid to do.
At 17 you have more guts and balls than most grown men.
It gives me hope for our future.
Semper fi

I wonder if this will be the spark that ignites the inferno, or will it be the sprinkler system putting out the fire?

It could enrage the ANTIFA's and basement dwellers to further violence, as well as empower those who have stood silent for too long and want to do dirt towards the communist rioters and looters. On the other hand, it might just throw a cold bucket of water on the rioters and looters now that they know they are not invincible. Hmmm.

Interesting indeed.

D50BE1C9-0B53-4DF9-A215-42B3CE571A6D.jpeg

I'm afraid to think that Kyle is a lone wolf. I think he is 1 of many. Let the Left keep up this bogus rioting and see many more coming out of the woodworks. We've talked about the first being the most difficult. Kyle will be a rallying cry for those who take up his battle.

Watch and see.
Tonight might add a little insight as to how much fuckery they’re willing to invoke.., especially in a stand your ground state. I would think the ‘protesters’ will be on their best behavior.

“The Liberty Action Coalition is supporting the counter protest Saturday night on St. George Blvd.

We invite you to come stand with us because All Lives Matter and we must protect St. George from the violence that has occurred in other cities. Bring positive signs and patriotic flags. Both open and concealed carry are welcome.

Our principles:
1. We support peaceful protests and call on all protesters to remain peaceful and law abiding.
2. We support every person's God-given rights to life, liberty, and property.
3. All lives matter to us, of all races and nationalities.
4. We support law enforcement, and expect law enforcement to obey their oath to uphold the Constitution.
5. We oppose the BLM agenda because it is based on false premises about America, our legal system, and law enforcement.
6. We will act in defense of life and property in our neighborhoods and cities.”

Is there a good vetted place I can send loot to Kyle and know that HE gets it, not some shibo lawyer or some other leach system?

I have some ready to send.

I have watched the videos around and am impressed with how he did things.

He would have been a breath of fresh air to any squad leader in RVN 69/70. FM

I used Sniperwannabee's Post # 116 above to send some loot to Kyle's defense. I hope it is a good link and goes where it needs to go.

I guess I am a sucker because I contributed to others and some that I really thought needed help turned out as shams and all I really did was give them money that they used to buy things that I could no longer afford as I had given them my funds that I would have used to buy those same things for myself.

However, I have contributed to others that really needed it and they at least sent me a thank you.

Have any of you others contributed to Kyle?

I hope he turns out to be a rich man when all is said and done because I feel he did the right things when it came down to shoot or be shot. I probably would not have attend that event but I do feel he had the right thoughts in his heart as to defending others when he did attend.

A Fool and his money are soon parted but I do want to support this 17 YO Man.

Last edited: