• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse petition

I implored the TPTB to make this sticky. Cross your fingers... it my deepest belief that this will escalate and potentially have direct affect on every Americans right to defend themselves -- know I sure as fuck not gonna back down on it. THAT KID IS A HERO

I signed this petition myself and shared on another forum where I know it received lots of additional signatures; yet the number of signatures does not seem to have changed. I believe it is not legit

I si
I signed this petition myself and shared on another forum where I know it received lots of additional signatures; yet the number of signatures does not seem to have changed. I believe it is not legit
I signed it earlier today and I thought it showed close to a million signatures and had a full bar. Clicking on the link now shows 934 out of 100k. Does it reset at 1 million? The petition was started a month ago, it obviously has more than the signatures shown.

I si

I signed it earlier today and I thought it showed close to a million signatures and had a full bar. Clicking on the link now shows 934 out of 100k. Does it reset at 1 million? The petition was started a month ago, it obviously has more than the signatures shown.
No sir, it has stayed in the 900's of confirmed signatures out of the needed 100,000 for two days now. I know it received a couple hundred signatures on the other site I shared it on. Something isn't right, I believe they may just be gathering emails with names.

Last edited: