• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse worship.

The interesting part i see repeated is that kyles life is ruined. While i cannot comment on internal conflicts he may need to work out within is own mind i will say...

If hes found not guilty, it is my opinion based on observations that the "patriots" will ensure kyle "lands on his feet".

If he and his influencers have any sense of financial responsibility, it is my opinion he will be just fine...

Let the brcc debacle, amount donated to his defense and the fact gofundme wouldnt allow his fundraising (because it was going to be millions) be submitted as evidence for my opinion.

I don't know about ruined, but certainly the trajectory has been altered. I doubt he completes his dream of becoming LEO regardless of how the trial turns out. Only he can decide if that qualifies as ruined or improved.

Insurance? Insurance typically doesn't cover force majeure, unless you have a specific Rider added nor does it cover terrorist acts, again unless you have a specific Rider. Most companies don't carry the extra insurance due to the cost versus chance of event actually happening. Kind of like my having flood damage insurance on my home. Well that was extremely cheap at one time, not anymore. Still, the chances of the home being flooded are extremely Slim.

I read every post in this thread, and I keep thinking how great it would be if Kyle was here to extinguish this dumpster fire. OP, you are the kind of gun owner that votes for anti-gun candidates, and supports " common sense " gun laws.

NY700, if you actually do investigate crimes for a living, you should resign immediately since you can't tell right from wrong.

I don't know about ruined, but certainly the trajectory has been altered. I doubt he completes his dream of becoming LEO regardless of how the trial turns out. Only he can decide if that qualifies as ruined or improved.

We had a case in MA where a party used lethal force (concealed carry) to end the butchering of a social worker by one of her patients. It was in a psych part of a major Boston hospital.

The shooter was tried in the media while the butcher was given a pass.

They tried to associate his presence in the psych area to slander him. What does it matter why he was there its just a good thing he was.

It was a sad case as the butcher really had some mental health issues but feeling bad for him would not have helped the lady he was cutting to pieces or the others that would have been next.

Glad to say that kid is now a co worker and I always enjoy bumping in to him as he represents the job well.

Im sure he wishes another option existed, especially when the media comes up with the story from time to time and they emphasize how the knife wielder was a father with a family, but there was no other option.