• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse worship.

You know this. I know this. All I'm saying is EVERYTHING is gonna be used against him so why stoke the fire?

Maybe it's all he could borrow on short notice? Maybe he didn't know the picture would be shared on social media? Maybe he was just fucking glad a couple of standup guys were willing to help post his bond to get him out of jail?
$2M bond?? Meanwhile the asshat felon that was pulling a pistol to shoot his fucking ass has faced zero charges?

• Angry
Reactions: Jgunner and Mwalex
Op I think you've forgotten some very important definitions that are current law.

2nd amendment
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are—

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
The closest thing to a militia on site disowned him.

Thanks. I guess we will see. Something doesn't add up with that story.
I question the stimulus money claims but haven't looked into how the stimulus went to employed 17 year olds. I thought they were left out but their parents got $600 for them.

Maybe it's all he could borrow on short notice? Maybe he didn't know the picture would be shared on social media? Maybe he was just fucking glad a couple of standup guys were willing to help post his bond to get him out of jail?
$2M bond?? Meanwhile the asshat felon that was pulling a pistol to shoot his fucking ass has faced zero charges?
I'm hoping they'll pay his legal team also.

It has nothing to do with this but all I can think of is “Thirty Seven guns”.
4ED953D4-01A6-4B69-8C67-3B4485D1FC69.jpeg

Again, the bullshit narrative that has been shoved down our throats for the past 30-40 years.
If they were not attacking him, chances are they would still be alive. They made the choice to attack. He made the choice to defend. he should sleep peacefully knowing he did the right thing, and likely did our society a favor.
Knowing the facts doesn't stop the "what ifs" from hitting you when you're alone in the dark at 3am. Or are you claiming that PTSD is some "bullshit narrative"? Cause I know a good number of vets who would disagree with that assertion. I assume you are LEO from your handle, and have BTDT. But KR doesn't have your training or support structure. Dude should spend some time with a brain witch after all the legal shit is done and get his mind right. Or just do what a lot of macho MFs do and drink through his 20's until his life is totally fucked up.

Reactions: Tokay444
Ahhh you beat me to it.

Confession time, when I made this meme, it was late at night and I was at a very nice hotel while with my family. My hot wife was asleep next to me, and after I completed this meme I was trying not to laugh uncontrollably, so bad that it woke my wife as I would fight back the muscle spasms. I had to get out of bed twice, faking heartburn just to bite my thumb to stop laughing and waking up my whole family while on vacation.

-Bender-

i see some merit in your argument, but i also think that would just further demonstrate the inane thinking of the left.
if wearing a libtarded coffee seller's t-shirt makes any american more or less guilty of anything, we have lost already.
It does.
We may have.
They absolutely will attempt to use that pic against him. When the local DA was trying (and failing) to tear me down, a sheriff's deputy actually "followed" me right here on the hide. Part of why I generally cringe when some of you say the shit you say.

Reactions: barnjs
Not counting the political whys, maybe the lot owner should have moved the cars, hired real security, or asked how old the kid on his lot was.
Maybe the car lot owner shouldn’t be bothered with commie no good motherfuckers and maybe the pos mayor should pay to have security at all joints and enforce them!

Ahhh you beat me to it.

Confession time, when I made this meme, it was late at night and I was at a very nice hotel while with my family. My hot wife was asleep next to me, and after I completed this meme I was trying not to laugh uncontrollably, so bad that it woke my wife as I would fight back the muscle spasms. I had to get out of bed twice, faking heartburn just to bite my thumb to stop laughing and waking up my whole family while on vacation.

-Bender-

It was still funny as shit and sometimes... you have to laugh silently at the hotel you are currently living in.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Wait.....is this the, 'she wouldnt have gotten raped if she didnt dress so sexy' defense, detective?

no not at all. He went out there to defend property from would be felons. The felons acted as he apparently anticipated them to act, as felons and ended up in a fight that he had to defend his life over and I so doing took some one else’s so that the would be fell on didn’t break a door or a window or burn down a building.

he went looking for trouble in the hopes of stopping it and it escalated as any reasonable person would expect it likely would have and as a result he will deal with it.

that is not the place for a 17 year old kid with no training. He wasn’t protecting his life or his families. There is a reason why we don’t let 17 year old kids armed take positions like this without training and supervision.
Did he go out there with a noble cause yes. Was it necessary, no it wasn’t. What would have changed that night if he wasn’t there or any of the other armed citizens.
You can play all the different versions some good some bad. But no he didn’t need to be there and he shouldn’t have been

Actually, I'm not trying to convince anyone. I have been trying to figure out why a bunch of grown men a hero worshipping a 17 year old's poor decisions. Best I can figure out they wish they had done it themselves so they want to defend him to the end.

What actually lead to Kyle's fate that night was the poor decision of society to become politically correct and the decades of phasing out law and order because our system of electing anyone with a crooked tongue to convince everyone that their visions or psychosis are best for the people. Years of watching riots on TV watching law and order being forced to stand down politically to let the worst of society perform criminal acts that are part of the grand psychosis of our elected leaders without any repercussions.

Kyle actions created law and order in a lawless place, not that he knew that at the time mind you. But for the rest of us being force feed this lawlessness on a nightly basis it was hope that law abiding people could stop this movement when the elected leaders would not stop it.

We are a land of laws but when you have a condition of lawlessness and unabated mob rule with weapons then the rules of engagement of enemy combatants take precedent. Kyle's actions were not excessive and he only engaged combatants defensively to preserve his life which is his right to do so. The two who died and the one wounded could of spent the night in the library educating themselves for a better life, they chose not to which turned out to be a poor decision for them.

This Nation was created though the use of firearms without them it would never have been birthed and it can't exist without a firearm which time will tell.

I would have been smart enough not to go a half hour away from home and volunteer to "guard" a used car lot I didn't work for. He had no connection to anything involved and put himself into a position that was avoidable and had to use self defense to get out of it.
So let's use your logic . You drive 20 min to the grocery store to get some groceries and get robbed or harmed in some way . Well a smart person like you would just have groceries delivered and not put themselves in that situation, right ? So its your fault you got robbed , It was avoidable, right ? Makes perfect sense.

It also seems that you are confused about the difference between hero worship and simply giving someone a pat on the back for a job well done!

What actually lead to Kyle's fate that night was the poor decision of society to become politically correct and the decades of phasing out law and order because our system of electing anyone with a crooked tongue to convince everyone that their visions or psychosis are best for the people. Years of watching riots on TV watching law and order being forced to stand down politically to let the worst of society perform criminal acts that are part of the grand psychosis of our elected leaders without any repercussions.

Kyle actions created law and order in a lawless place, not that he knew that at the time mind you. But for the rest of us being force feed this lawlessness on a nightly basis it was hope that law abiding people could stop this movement when the elected leaders would not stop it.

We are a land of laws but when you have a condition of lawlessness and unabated mob rule with weapons then the rules of engagement of enemy combatants take precedent. Kyle's actions were not excessive and he only engaged combatants defensively to preserve his life which is his right to do so. The two who died and the one wounded could of spent the night in the library educating themselves for a better life, they chose not to which turned out to be a poor decision for them.

This Nation was created though the use of firearms without them it would never have been birthed and it can't exist without a firearm which time will tell.

What you are describing is ROE for military folks. Rules of Engagement.

This was something I have basically hated my whole adult life.

I, literally, have had to call in my extreme desire to shoot back, between TANKS that were to my front. Small arms fire is nothing to them, but caused my ass to pucker pretty badly based upon impacts in my general vicinity. ROE.

America has no clear ROE. Or, I guess, very little.

Assholes wanna destroy and burn shit to the ground. :confused: I wanna thump these assholes. Used to be-so did most folks, now it is "half" the folks.

My point?

Ask forgiveness-not permission if you are American. The Constitution is all you need regardless of what big-brained, Lawyer assholes say. Some smart folks wrote that shit. For a reason.

Good lawyers will ensure that is true.

An opinion.

So let's use your logic . You drive 20 min to the grocery store to get some groceries and get robbed or harmed in some way . Well a smart person like you would just have groceries delivered and not put themselves in that situation, right ? So its your fault you got robbed , It was avoidable, right ? Makes perfect sense.

It also seems that you are confused about the difference between hero worship and simply giving someone a pat on the back for a job well done!
Big fucking difference between playing dress up and going grocery shopping. Hell, we don't need anything for protection except 17 year olds with ARs and no training.

>be Kyle
>be working across the state line at your job 20min from your house
>riots destroy city where you work and are invested into
>be good person and volunteer to clean graffiti
>have rifle because shit bird felons still running around doing felon shit
>felons are doing felon things
>said felons are in the act of committing new felonies light a dumpster on fire and try to commit even more property damage
>be good person and attempt to put out dumpster fire
>felons get pissed that you stopped them from committing a felony and damaging peoples property.
>felons commit more felonies by attacking you with the attempt to kill.
>you who has commited 0 crimes, with every legal right to be where you were at the time, while not committing any crimes defend your self with deadly force.
>you kill 2 felons and blow ones arm off
>you try to turn yoursef in but police tell you to leave

>be the media/jeepsnguns/lefty/commie
>eViL whItE SuprEMiST sHoT tHeSE pOoR PrOtEsTeRs
>STRAW PURCHASEEEE SCAWAHHHH
>mUrDeReR eeeeeeeeee
>insert more autistic screeching here

I don't see where the direct question has been answered.

Yes you are the only one. There is video evidence that he tried to make the riot less of a riot by putting an actual dumpster fire out, then is chased and attacked, legally defending his life, then while going towards POPO he is attacked multiple times and defends himself accordingly. (All while the LEO watched, not doing shit to stop the rioters)

Does a 4 year old not have the right to defend himself against abuse, a priest or a bishop.

What in the fuck does age or how he got the weapon have to do with anything that happened that evening in regards to him protecting his life.

Do you have children? Would you say that your children have no moral or god given right (hell make it duty) to defend themselves until they are 18? Some arbitrary number put forth by the government.

(Which by the way used to be 21, until someone decided if you can be drafted at 18 then you probably are "adult enough" to vote and buy guns)

Would you not allow your children to use any weapon available to them?
I already answered.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
It is rather weird for so many adults to be worshiping a kid
I do not know about anyone worshipping him, maybe you picked that word wrong. But he made me feel like I have not done enough myself and made me think that action is needed. And indeed, he has thus made difference to my life with that. I do not give a fuck about his age when it comes to respect, I have no problem saying someone younger than me made me look like a do-nothing.. But for the circumstances he was put in, many think he was very young to face that situation.

He is NOT by definition a hero and by calling him a hero, you are not only wrong, but are being totally disrespectful to the real heros who existed or still exist in the world. The quick definition of a real hero is someone who sacrificed their life so others could live or someone who put their life on the line so others could live. Kyle shot the faggots for HIS OWN personal safety and NOT others. That is called self-defense and NOT heroism.

This is complex. I think you are either with him or not. The actions are mirrored via Antifa, and they are either good or bad, depending on the side you have picked.

That said what he did was very risky for him in the first place, he knew there were risks involved.

I call him a hero to make clear to left that in no ways do I condemn him of anything, because with that word I place him above me.

The heroism word I base on is the fact that he protected the property without any gain.

I bet had you been there to help him, he would have not gotten into the situation. What would that make of you?

Big fucking difference between playing dress up and going grocery shopping. Hell, we don't need anything for protection except 17 year olds with ARs and no training.
You fucking muppet! One 17 y/o kid against an ANTIFA mob of hundreds burning a city, and he’s at fault because he was so stupid he went there for a “safe and crime free protest” not understanding that those fucks in the street are hard core criminals.
Yes, he was as dumb and naive as a teenager. WTF is your excuse? You’re a communist/Aunt Tiffa? Ignoring 99.9% of the equation makes Kyle look like a wise genius next to you.

You know how I know that there are no men in Kenosha?
Because a 17 year old man from 20 miles away came into town and did what hundreds or thousands of the men in Kenosha should have done. Including the paid protectors.
@NY700 and @gunsnjeeps
Seems as though you have relegated to being a sheep. So don't comment on who the sheepdogs are or how they protect. Just remember to put the seat down before you sit to pee.

It does.
We may have.
They absolutely will attempt to use that pic against him. When the local DA was trying (and failing) to tear me down, a sheriff's deputy actually "followed" me right here on the hide. Part of why I generally cringe when some of you say the shit you say.

Few people truly understand tried in the media and the current social justice madness that destroys lives by the pictures posted on social media or by ten+ year old social media posts that resurface by people data mining to find anything to discredit and ruin someone.

FORTY years ago, police recruits were TOLD dont wear tee shirts with politically incorrect messages like "kill em all, let God sort them out", et al,
Or any kind of clothes or paraphernalia that jury members could misunderstand and use against you.
No gun message stuff, no camo, no cowboy stuff, EVEN, dont wear your GUN with your UNIFORM in court, because of the negative message it sends SOME jurors.....
That was FORTY years ago. It's worse now than ever before, to a level I never imagined possible.
That cringe you mention has become painful to old injuries as I read some of the comments posted.

I survived 38 years of LE court appearances by learning to be a chameleon to match jury members. I would go to first day jury selection in business casual and look at the jury pool and select my court attire based on the majority of jury potential members. The best education I had on this was being in a jury pool and waiting through a couple of days of selection, looking, and listening to the others in the waiting room with me.

To those who dont believe, today's world of social media has created a business that data mines social media just for lawyers to pick jury members based on their previously demonstrated prejudices defined by social media.

Everything you said, did, pictured, posted, can, and will be used against you, if it benefits the opposition, as @jr81452 found out by the follow onto SH.

With that said..... let your conscience be your guide, post as you will, wear what you want, act as you choose, and dont be surprised when someone you never met, who hates you (for reasons alien to you), tries to destroy you, based on a simple thing you said, did, wore, or presented years ago.
Welcome to the nature of the beast, win at any cost, current system of justice (ha), where the truth may not set you free, if you dont look like, act like, think like, or, are THEM...

In spite of all that, life can be very satisfying, profitable, and YOUR way, just by knowing the pitfalls, and when to blend, and when to stand out.

Best to you all.

no not at all. He went out there to defend property from would be felons. The felons acted as he apparently anticipated them to act, as felons and ended up in a fight that he had to defend his life over and I so doing took some one else’s so that the would be fell on didn’t break a door or a window or burn down a building.

he went looking for trouble in the hopes of stopping it and it escalated as any reasonable person would expect it likely would have and as a result he will deal with it.

that is not the place for a 17 year old kid with no training. He wasn’t protecting his life or his families. There is a reason why we don’t let 17 year old kids armed take positions like this without training and supervision.
Did he go out there with a noble cause yes. Was it necessary, no it wasn’t. What would have changed that night if he wasn’t there or any of the other armed citizens.
You can play all the different versions some good some bad. But no he didn’t need to be there and he shouldn’t have been

It is everyones "place" to stop these riots. If adults had been out there doing their jobs and duties they would not have had time to attack a child who was running around rendering medical aide. Its a damn good thing someone convinced him to take that gun, or we would have already forgotten the name of the kid the rioters murdered.

Defending this country, your city, town, business place of employment, or anything else that keeps our economy moving from being burned and torn down, is 100% protecting your family and your livelihood.

So your last part is basically saying we should let riots burn themselves out and not confront them, if its tracking with the rest of your logic.

How has that been working?

I'll mention this to my husband and see if he takes the bait! Haha
With all the respect in the world. Hope I'm reading this wrong, but it shouldn't be necessary to put bait on your booty to attract his attention.

Reactions: jr81452
With all the respect in the world. Hope I'm reading this wrong, but it shouldn't be necessary to but bait on your booty to attract his attention.
Maybe she accidentally shit on him once and he isn’t German 😔

• Haha
Reactions: ...
He's a good man and gets worked to death in the military. He tries to fit me in when he can and would rather do a good than be mediocre. Sometimes people also have off days. The only thing I can do is try to be understanding and make it fun for him.