• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kyle Rittenhouse worship.

Blaming him for being there is the same as blaming a scantily clad women for being raped after leaving a biker bar.
He had the same rights to be there as the rioters.
No, not blaming him for being there. I would have done the same thing at that age. But, I wouldn’t send my boy into that shitshow of degenerates without someone having his 6. He shouldn’t have been singled out.

You seem to know a lot about faggots and condor gear. So far you like him because he shot someone, I can introduce you to people who have done much better.

You seem to have a big soap box to yell from must mean you could have done better in life and want to live through your hero.
whered you get your psych degree.....devry?

and no, i dont like him because he shot "someone".....radical communist pedophiles are not people.....

now go back to being a beta cuck who cant grow a real beard and leave being a man to the 17yr olds.

just to the allergic people haha. I didn’t realize so many people are absolute defenders of MSG haha

Im fucking SOLD. just threw 50lb in the cart.

Here i come flava town!

ajinomoto-monosodium-glutamate-msg-50-lb-2-600x920.jpg

It is rather weird for so many adults to be worshiping a kid, but then again I was obsessed over from other members when I joined this site back when I was only 16, so I guess I have no room to talk. :D

As much as I've made fun of Kyle for his autism and manboobs, it's really not him I have a problem with despite that. My problem is people calling him a hero. He is NOT by definition a hero and by calling him a hero, you are not only wrong, but are being totally disrespectful to the real heros who existed or still exist in the world. The quick definition of a real hero is someone who sacrificed their life so others could live or someone who put their life on the line so others could live. Kyle shot the faggots for HIS OWN personal safety and NOT others. That is called self-defense and NOT heroism. Kyle is just a dumb kid with more heart than brains and now has to pay for it for the rest of his life, It don't matter if he's acquitted or not, his life is still fucked all because he chose to do the job that the government wouldn't.

Last edited:
Strawman purchase? WTF is that?
What other objects should a person not be allowed to own? Seriously? We know that clubs, bats and several other things that are used more often than guns to injure or kill. If a person is that dangerous they should not be walking around freely. I am pretty sure that was covered by the founders of the Republic.
Stop the bullshit of perpetuating this "strawman" shit. Shall not be infringed!!!!! Well except.... blah blah blah was not included

i want to be in shape and able to handle myself until the day I go to heaven

Ever see a 350 lb linebacker, he has to eat all day to maintain the weight and those dudes are fast and very strong even with that fat gut. :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Bender
Strawman purchase? WTF is that?
What other objects should a person not be allowed to own? Seriously? We know that clubs, bats and several other things that are used more often than guns to injure or kill than guns. If a person is that dangerous they should not be walking around freely. I am pretty sure that was covered by the founders of the Republic.
Stop the bullshit of perpetuating this "strawman" shit. Shall not be infringed!!!!! Well except.... blah blah blah was not included

Strawman is the scare crow from Wizard of Oz if I'm not mistaken.

Straw purchase???? Ha I remember a time in America when a parent could buy their kid a rifle or shotgun and it was no big deal. When I was fifteen my dad bought me a 870 for Christmas it was my first firearm and you couldn't slap the grin off my face....I guess in 1990 my dad made a straw purchase also......LOL
He gave money to a 19 year old to buy a firearm. That is a straw purchase not a gift.

I would have been smart enough not to go a half hour away from home and volunteer to "guard" a used car lot I didn't work for. He had no connection to anything involved and put himself into a position that was avoidable and had to use self defense to get out of it.
How do you know he had no connection?
If your child made a bad decision to be somewhere and shit went south whose fault?
Why was Aunt teefa there did they make the same mistake?
Kyle as far as I seen was NOT the aggressor?
So if you're under age you have no right to protect yourself as a American citizen?
If he picked up a brick and defended himself would that still be wrong?
If nobody attacked him he wouldn't have had to defend himself, he used great restraint?
Apparently you have never been in a situation that was anything remotely close?
If your wife went to the grocery store and got in a gunfight, it's probably her fault for putting herself in that position right?
If someone breaks into the house and my underage granddaughter caps some piece of shit or she went to the mall
Did whatever was necessary to neutralize the threat with whatever means available
Guess what, I just hope for a good outcome.

just to the allergic people haha. I didn’t realize so many people are absolute defenders of MSG haha

Meh, eat MSG or don't. Couldn't care less. It's more a hatred of bad science and how it persists well after being debunked. That, and your dismissive rebuttals invite debate. I take it by your latest statement of logical turpitude that you also avoid consuming: bacon and other processed meats, any form of alcohol, sodium chloride (table salt), shellfish, or orange juice. All of which have anecdotal evidence of adverse reactions on the level of MSG.

I would have been smart enough not to go a half hour away from home and volunteer to "guard" a used car lot I didn't work for. He had no connection to anything involved and put himself into a position that was avoidable and had to use self defense to get out of it.

It does NOT matter how he got there, why he was there or any other reason you can come up with.

He had every right to be there Bar fucking none!!!

Let's say you get lost and make a few wrong turns, and you some how end up on the east side of Chicago, do you deserve to die because you do not "belong" there.

I don't see where the direct question has been answered.

Yes you are the only one. There is video evidence that he tried to make the riot less of a riot by putting an actual dumpster fire out, then is chased and attacked, legally defending his life, then while going towards POPO he is attacked multiple times and defends himself accordingly. (All while the LEO watched, not doing shit to stop the rioters)

Does a 4 year old not have the right to defend himself against abuse, a priest or a bishop.

What in the fuck does age or how he got the weapon have to do with anything that happened that evening in regards to him protecting his life.

Do you have children? Would you say that your children have no moral or god given right (hell make it duty) to defend themselves until they are 18? Some arbitrary number put forth by the government.

(Which by the way used to be 21, until someone decided if you can be drafted at 18 then you probably are "adult enough" to vote and buy guns)

Would you not allow your children to use any weapon available to them?
I can give you the attempt to put out a dumpster fire.

He put himself in a position to use the rifle he brought. A smarter person would have avoided the riot.

No, not blaming him for being there. I would have done the same thing at that age. But, I wouldn’t send my boy into that shitshow of degenerates without someone having his 6. He shouldn’t have been singled out.
What in the fuck, i don't think anyone "sent" him there.

Watch the videos, he was singled out because he was the only one who stood up to the fuckers that started the dumpster fire.

He put himself in a position to use the rifle he brought. A smarter person would have avoided the riot.
an even smarter person would not have tried to kill a 17 yr old armed with a rifle.

the pedofile put himself in the position to be shot by attacking him with 2 other felons.

I want going to actually comment on the content of this thread...

But, perhaps you may think differently if it was your business burned to the ground? your livelihood to support your family completely wiped out? Your community under attack, burned, defaced and terrorized?

Context is a thing there young man.

Now, sweep the leg!

572cda5f3dbde5d03fd6553f747c6a41.gif

What business did Kyle own that he was defending?

It does NOT matter how he got there, why he was there or any other reason you can come up with.

He had every right to be there Bar fucking none!!!

Let's say you get lost and make a few wrong turns, and you some how end up on the east side of Chicago, do you deserve to die because you do not "belong" there.
You can twist how you like, he didn't make a wrong turn. He intentionally decided to carry a rifle and a first aid kit in a town where he was a lifeguard at a pool.

Why would anyone carry a rifle that they are not willing to use when the time presents itself?? That is just fucking stupid to even think let alone actually say.

Smart people make dumb decisions all the time. So they lose all rights to self preservation??
You have nothing solid to stand on.
I didn't say he couldn't defend himself. I said he put himself in the situation. His mother failed as a parent by letting him go. Yes, 17 year olds have rights, maybe no brains.

Ok now that i have a lifetime supply of msg...what cant i put this shit on?
Everything ;)
Well, anything you want to add savory flavor to. I tend to substitute MSG for salt at 1/4-1/2 (ie. 1tsp salt = 1/4-1/2 tsp MSG.
But I'm one of those people who likes the taste of meat, without the salty aftertaste.
(I know what I did there)

Oh, so it comes down to property. So libertarian of you.

😏

How about the community? Was he a member of that community for all intents and purposes?

Where were the rioters from?
The used car lot had already had $1 million in damage the night before. They had more damage after the shooting. Maybe they should consider insurance.

I didn't say he couldn't defend himself. I said he put himself in the situation. His mother failed as a parent by letting him go. Yes, 17 year olds have rights, maybe no brains.
fuck, if my kid goes out and shoots a pedo, a woman abuser, and a felon.....im buying him a beer and a steak...

in what world is that being a "failed parent"......but parents are commended when their 17 yr old joins the army to kill shitbags in another country?

Everyone finds themselves in situations they did not fully anticipate. That is not a crime. I have no idea what his mother's permission means as it would be pretty rare for a 17 year old to be still suckling mom's tit.

Reactions: Tokay444
fuck, if my kid goes out and shoots a pedo, a woman abuser, and a felon.....im buying him a beer and a steak...

in what world is that being a "failed parent"......but parents are commended when their 17 yr old joins the army to kill shitbags in another country?
At 17 you can't be stationed overseas. You can't even be on Sea Duty at 17. Maybe you should try it.

Meh, eat MSG or don't. Couldn't care less. It's more a hatred of bad science and how it persists well after being debunked. That, and your dismissive rebuttals invite debate. I take it by your latest statement of logical turpitude that you also avoid consuming: bacon and other processed meats, any form of alcohol, sodium chloride (table salt), shellfish, or orange juice. All of which have anecdotal evidence of adverse reactions on the level of MSG.
No I just get headaches when I eat msg and try to avoid artificial ingredients

Reactions: jr81452
Everyone finds themselves in situations they did not fully anticipate. That is not a crime. I have no idea what his mother's permission means as it would be pretty rare for a 17 year old to be still suckling mom's tit.
if i had to guess, gunsnjeeps still lives in his mothers basement.....he probably thinks its normal

Parental consent for a minor to cross state lines or break a curfew. And yes, I did many stupid things at 17 without parental knowledge.

As a father, as a 2a supporter, as someone who is left of center and someone who investigates stuff for a living

he was a 17 year old kid out doing a job that didn’t need to be done, and shouldn’t have been done by him with out the training resources and oversight it would require.

the adults who allowed him to be in this role should be ashamed of themselves and no matter how this plays out in the end the 17 year olds life will be irrevocably damaged.