• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

KYWI Photo request

RoBro Cop

Private
Minuteman
May 4, 2018
So I'm planning on buying some Esstac KYWI mag pouches, and I was hoping someone who owns one could take a few photos for me.
I run a Mk12 Mod 0 with 20 round mags, and I'm trying to get a feel for which would better suit the shorter mags.
If you have 20 round mags and short or medium KYWIs, would you mind taking a photo or two? It would be greatly appreciated!

I have mids, and you are definitely going to want the short ones. I can stick a Colt 20 rounder from my old MK12 in them this evening, but I promise you will want the shorts for 20's.

Concur on the shorties as well. Don't have a photo handy, but they retain really well and they are all I have ever used from 20 to 30 rounders.

I use shorts on 30 rounders, so you'll definitely want shorts for the 20's. That is a 30 with a TTI +5 baseplate.

kywi.jpg