• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

L the fucking LOL!

“I feel victimized by your presence here.”

Holy fuck! What in the hell kind of generation is this? The fact that they can say something like that and mean it is a sad, sad statement of how low our education system has fallen.

On the plus side, I’m seeing more and more backlash against this bullshit every day. The true awakening in this country is just starting.

Holy fuck! What in the hell kind of generation is this? The fact that they can say something like that and mean it is a sad, sad statement of how low our education system has fallen.

On the plus side, I’m seeing more and more backlash against this bullshit every day. The true awakening in this country is just starting.
I hope the awakening part is true.

My generation was raised to be survivors, think for ourselves and never surrender your reality.

We grew up standing in dads lap while he drove the car without seat belts. We didn’t wear bicycle helmets or stick out heads into the slats on the wooden crib.

Guess we were a lot smarter back then.

Who cares what these little retards 'feel.'

Feelings are nothing... people who feel victimized by their feelings... are mentally-ill. Too much empathy. The opposite of psychopathy. It should be on the APA spectrum... but it isn't. Because most of the psych-docs are over-empathetic whack-jobs themselves who make a fortune out of telling their victims (not patients) that they are victims for $200 an hour.

Fuck them all. Your feelings do not trump my Civil Rights. So stay in your Chevy Volt... keep your mask on... melt down.... microdose yourself to health with fucking mushrooms... try fentanyl! I hear it helps.

But fuck... off.

Sirhr

“I feel......."
Out of 330M people in this country, all but maybe 10-20 max give a flying fuck about this person's feelings.

Out of the almost 8B people in the world, the same 10-20 max give a flying fuck about this person's feelings.

Reactions: lash
The tide is turning on these confused spoiled assholes.The British PM(?) was giving a speech and said loud and clear do not placate these people that there are only two genders and a man is a man and a woman a woman. Bra Fucking Vo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The tide is turning on these confused spoiled assholes.The British PM(?) was giving a speech and said loud and clear do not placate these people that there are only two genders and a man is a man and a woman a woman. Bra Fucking Vo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
John Cleese has been ripping the shit out of woke, too.

In a most-excellent fashion!

Sirhr

My generation was raised to be survivors, think for ourselves and never surrender your reality.

We grew up standing in dads lap while he drove the car without seat belts. We didn’t wear bicycle helmets or stick out heads into the slats on the wooden crib.

Guess we were a lot smarter back then.
And we drank water out of the garden hose.

John Cleese has been ripping the shit out of woke, too.

In a most-excellent fashion!

Sirhr
In related news, a few years ago I gained a second-hand perspective of John Cleese in a note from Sam Andrews when my custom holster was finally completed:

i-TH6CzCV.jpg

Pretty sure he’s still a bit of a Lefty, but a no bullshit and acerbic wit kind of lefty; like a funnier, and not as far left Bill Maher maybe. Based on that note, I also like to think of him as a closeted gun guy too! 😁

Feelings are nothing... people who feel victimized by their feelings... are mentally-ill. Too much empathy. The opposite of psychopathy. It should be on the APA spectrum... but it isn't. Because most of the psych-docs are over-empathetic whack-jobs themselves who make a fortune out of telling their victims (not patients) that they are victims for $200 an hour.

Fuck them all. Your feelings do not trump my Civil Rights. So stay in your Chevy Volt... keep your mask on... melt down.... microdose yourself to health with fucking mushrooms... try fentanyl! I hear it helps.

But fuck... off.

Sirhr
Replied to this just so I could LIKE it again!!!...

But fuck... off.

Sirhr
You just made my day!!

The true awakening in this country is just starting.

Yeah, these people have been raised in an echo chamber where they are surrounded by supportive and affirming voices and led to believe the rest of the world agrees. That could not be further from the truth. People are fed up with it being shoved down their throats and it’s starting to show.

Reactions: 91Eunozs

But fuck... off.

Sirhr
And free boosters for all, delivered tyd…