• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB L3 CRATOS

Wanting To Buy

tinycrumb

Will work for cheetos
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2014
Utah
tinycrumb.com
Hi everyone. Trying to track down an older CRATOS thermal. If you have one that you'd let go please let me know! Prefer to buy but have plenty of NV related things to trade as well if desired.

Cheers

Reactions: ilikebmxbikes
Hello T.C.
Have you found a Cratos yet? It makes me shaky to even think of selling my personal unit, however I need to replace some equipment to stay in business. I am pretty new to the group, however I made sure I purchased the correct membership to sell items. I have many pictures if you would like to see more

Reactions: JBDSTDefense

Attachments

• IMG_4770.jpeg
    IMG_4770.jpeg
    592.1 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: JBDSTDefense
Your post did inspire me to write the add I would place. If I can figure out how to send you all the details I will do that now also.
IMG_9655.jpeg
IMG_9658.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4573.jpeg
    IMG_4573.jpeg
    513.9 KB · Views: 27
Hello T.C.
Have you found a Cratos yet? It makes me shaky to even think of selling my personal unit, however I need to replace some equipment to stay in business. I am pretty new to the group, however I made sure I purchased the correct membership to sell items. I have many pictures if you would like to see more
Hello T.C.
Have you found a Cratos yet? It makes me shaky to even think of selling my personal unit, however I need to replace some equipment to stay in business. I am pretty new to the group, however I made sure I purchased the correct membership to sell items. I have many

Last edited: