• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision L3 GPNVG-18 Panoramic NV High FOM White Phosphor (WP) Brand New!

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    Brand new March, 2023 Manufacture Date (see photos). 3-4 total power-on hours. Full L3 factory kit with all accessories *and* L3 FACTORY TUBE SPEC SHEETS!

This is my FOURTH set of GPNVGs, and I’ve used a half-dozen other sets, and these are, by far, the most closely matched, cleanest set of L3 WP Panos I’ve seen. Resolution, S/N, Halo, and EBI are almost identical. More importantly, there are ZERO recorded blems on ANY tube and virtually zero FPN (“Chicken Wire”). SUPER clean. This set was cherrypicked.

$40,000 shipped — FedEx Priority Overnight Insured.

I’m traveling to DC and NYC for work, but return home next Thursday. I can get better photos then. Ping me for photos of the tube sheets.

Respective FOMs: 2426, 2455, 2620, 2599

All are 72lp, so you can easily figure out S/N. Halos are ALL 0.7x. EBIs are: 0.7, 0.5, 1.4, 1.1.

FULL TWO (2) YEAR L3 FACTORY WARRANTY!!!

IMG_4905.jpeg

IMG_4900.jpeg

IMG_4906.jpeg

IMG_5737.jpeg

Don’t save chump change and get refurbed green-tube Panos with zero warranty and no sheets! Dat cray-cray!

I should add, The Great Horta NOD Liquidation of 2023 is almost upon us! Here’s a super brief, incomplete rundown list of what’s coming:

1) The above L3 GPNVG Panos
    2) 3046 FOM L3 WP RPNVG Panos with RPO Glass
    3) Photonis Pro-16B Magnesium Binos with factory Pelican SOLD
    4) EOTech ClipNV 2800 FOM WP Clipon in factory Pelican with 10-year Warranty
    5) EOTech ClipIR xELR Thermal Mega-Clipon in factory Pelican with 10-year Warranty
    6) Jerry-F Fusion Monocular with 2800 FOM L3 WP Tube in factory Pelican
    7) Jerry-CE5 640px Thermal COTI in factory Pelican
    8) 2x Trijicon/Oasys SkeetIR-X full factory kit, all accessories and docs, MAR2023 Production, 2-year Warranty!
    9) Pixels on Target Voodoo-ML Unicorn Thermal Clipon with VIS / IR Lasers full factory kit with 2-year Warranty. SOLD
    10) BAE FWS-S Unobtanium ELR Thermal Clipon with Remote (ENG sample, 3 exist in private hands)
    11) BAE ENVG-III Fusion NOD + FWS-i Thermal Clipon with Wireless Pack (beams thermal weapon site to your NOD HUD — shoot from behind cover!)
    12) 2x BAE Red-i Remote HUD for Thermal Scopes.
    13) Brand New 2023 MFG L3 LA5 UHP PEQ in factory sealed bag with factory label.
    14) Wilcox BOSS-Xe (Black) Full Power .300BO RDS with VIS/IR Lasers and Illuminators.
    15) Wilcox RAID-Xe (FDE) Full Power VIS/IR Laser.
    16) BE Meyers MAWL-X1 (FDE) Full Power VIS/IR Laser.
    17) iRay RH-25 full kit with optional mounts.
    18) iRay ZH-38 ZOOM Optical Zoom 640px Thermal Monocular
    19) Leica Calanox 640px Handheld Thermal Monocular.
    20) Insight/L3 MTM-Pi 640px Thermal Monocular with IR Laser and 3x L3 Magnifier.
    21) L3 Factory PVS-14 2376 with 91lp ~3500FOM L3 WP tube. SOLD
    22) Northrup Grumman 10Km Day/Night LRF, full kit, all cables, user manual, AND 2400 FOM L3 WP Tube Installed!!! Cerakoted H265 FDE.

Also, gun stuff:

1) Unicorn Barrett M107A1 CQ .50BMG in Sniper Gray. Built by Barrett for a specific Team Barrett and KOTM shooter. Legit, verifiable SUB-MOA Fiddy(!!!) with 750gr factory AMAX. Purchaser will get dibs on Unobtanium ammo — hundreds of rounds of X-Ray’d Raufoss, SLAP/SLAP-T, APIT, MK263 Precision AP, etc.

2) M240B in factory Pelican with original factory barrel and buttstock AND dimpled Lima barrel and upgraded 6-position buffer tube/stock. DIBS on belted Unobtanium M80A1 and other exotic ammo.

3) M249S Para with original 12.5” barrel (NOT NFA), collapsible Para stock and handguard PLUS 18” factory barrel (suppressor-capable) and more desirable stock (forgot what they call it) along with >1500 rounds of belted M855 Green Tip (LC) and DIBS on as much M855A1 you want. SOLD

4) KAC SR-25 ACC 16” all-factory gun in KAC hardcase with manual and all original accessories. 60 rounds total logged on the gun since new. Original owner. DIBS on Exotic Ammo (M80A1 / M80A1-T, M993 AP, M112 boxed, etc). DIBS on about 20 new 20-round KAC factory mags.

And OH-OH-OH so much more to come!!!

Last edited:
    I have a feeling I'll be scooping up at least something on that list.

Reactions: TheHorta
    still no utc xiis. rarer than hens teeth
    Those are in the “incomplete” list — mostly because I have buds with dibs on other items. If they back out, they’ll go on the list. UTC’s, Voodoos, 31A’s, 24LR’s, NGALs, Raptars, Optics, Guns… Oh my!

Reactions: RC556
    I will take # 3 and #21. Send it. Stop vacationing

Last edited:
    • Love
    What makes the Voodoo-ML a unicorn? I couldn’t for the life of my find any info on it.
    More like a horse painted to look like a unicorn with a stick taped to its head.

It’s the thermal clipon with VIS and IR lasers. New PoT naming convention. Voodoo-M/ML/MX

• Haha
    Reactions: rlsmith1
    Hello Horta -

I am interested in the following if you still have available; would you send details / pricing....I will likely have more questions:

#6 - You had mentioned in a previous post that this was the best fusion you had worked with....is that correct? I only see out of one eye anyway

I am likely not interested in all of these, but would like details / pricing so that I can narrow down what I would like to consider.

Thank you very much,

Rick

@TheHorta Is/are item(s) #11 still available?

And while I’m almost afraid to ask, can you PM me the price…or post here if you prefer. I greatly appreciate your help and the wisdom/time/experience you shared in other treads, including a couple of mine, and should have known better and just asked, but never even considered that you might have set of these, LoL.

I didn’t even realize these were commercially available!

Last edited:
    After looking at that list I'm guessing all I'll be buying is another Wal-Mart bag (and I am good with that! :D) but if you happen to list up a PVS-14 for a mere moral I might turn some tricks to make that happen! :LOL:

• Love
    What is STILL AVAILABLE as-of today, MONDAY, 16-OCT:

2) 3046 FOM L3 WP RPNVG Panos with RPO Glass. $10,800 shipped.

4) EOTech ClipNV 2800 FOM WP Clipon in factory Pelican with 10-year Warranty. $6,500 shipped.

6) Jerry-F Fusion Monocular with 2800 FOM L3 WP Tube in factory Pelican. $9,950 shipped.

7) Jerry-CE5 640px Thermal COTI in factory Pelican. $2,750 shipped.

8) 2x Trijicon/Oasys SkeetIR-X full factory kit, all accessories and docs, MAR2023 Production, 2-year Warranty! $12,500/each. $24,000 for both. Shipped.

11) BAE ENVG-III Fusion NOD + FWS-i Thermal Clipon with Wireless Pack (beams thermal weapon site to your NOD HUD — shoot from behind cover!)

14) Wilcox BOSS-Xe (Black) Full Power .300BO RDS with VIS/IR Lasers and Illuminators. $4,950 shipped.

16) BE Meyers MAWL-X1 (FDE) Full Power VIS/IR Laser. $5K shipped.

18) iRay ZH-38 ZOOM *OPTICAL* Zoom 640px Thermal Monocular. $2,800 shipped.

19) Leica Calanox 640px Handheld Thermal Monocular. $3100 shipped.

20) 4x Complete Sets of Grade-A ANVIS-9 dual tube GP Omni VII/VIII aviation-certified night vision goggles in ANVIS padded cases. Super clean, excellent performers, super light! $3850/each shipped.

21) **NEW** M240B in factory Pelican with original factory barrel and buttstock AND dimpled Lima barrel and upgraded 6-position buffer tube/stock. Buyer gets DIBS on belted Unobtanium M80A1 and other exotic ammo. $14,500 shipped (with $2,500 Lima kit, so both barrels, both buttstocks, both tripods, etc).

22) Photonis Pro-16B WP Night Vision goggles/binos. Magnesium housing. Under 16 ounces with battery. Smallest/lightest NV binos on the planet. Full factory kit with Pelican and all accessories/documentation. $6,500 shipped.

IMG_4864.jpeg

IMG_4578.jpeg

IMG_4435.jpeg

IMG_4572.jpeg
    IMG_4570.jpeg

IMG_4559.jpeg

IMG_6051.jpeg

IMG_4424.jpeg

IMG_4350.jpeg

IMG_4177.jpeg

IMG_4180.jpeg

IMG_4152.jpeg