• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision L3 to release a class-1 PEQ15

MX762

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2007
The Republic Of Texas
L3/Insight has finally decided to release a class 1 civilian legal version the atpial/PEQ15.It will not have the illuminator, but will have visable and class 1 IR lasers.

More info to come...

Re: L3 to release a class-1 PEQ15

that will be a very nice addition. I have used all the civilian legal and some of the mil model lasers and my personal preference is a seperate laser. Just a personal preference.

Hope the L3 is low profile.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hogrider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that will be a very nice addition. I have used all the civilian legal and some of the mil model lasers and my personal preference is a seperate laser. Just a personal preference.

Hope the L3 is low profile.

</div></div>

It will be the low profile and stated retail in the $400.00 which we were told..but not 100% sure that will be the final price.

Vic

Now that would be a great buy !!!!!

And in my above post I meant Illuminator and not "seperate laser".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victor-TNVC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
It will be the low profile and stated retail in the $400.00 which we were told..but not 100% sure that will be the final price.

Vic
</div></div>

shocked.gif
Holy cow, that blows the price out from the DBAL models!

That's awesome I will definitely be picking up 2 or 3 of them if I hit the street at that price!!!

Final pricing still not set. Also just informed from L3, end of March/beginning of April these should start shipping.

Vic

These look nice for the money I believe I will also have to have one.

Im intrigued. Would like to get my hands on one for testing its performance.

We have our PO's in as we first reported from Shot when we broke the news on these systems. Our samples are due in shortly and will do our typical field test reports.

Vic

I just went with a DBAL-D2 as it was available to buy at the time and did everything I wanted (Illum, IR & Vis) in one unit. It would be nice to get a civi PEQ-15 at that low of a price, but there are other options if you look around on the TNVC site. I'm looking hard at the DBAL-I2 & OTAL for my next purchase.

Laser

That is great news. I love my D2 its my favorite IR/Illum combo, but I can't afford/justify a D2 for every rifle I like to have a IR laser on so this new model interest me alot if it can stay in that mid price range.