• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision L3 Unfilmed WP pvs14 2599fom, aimpoint t2 with unity mount, Steiner mini tor, comms, and rangefinder

Nvgear

Private
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2023
texas
Selling some of my night vision gear and other goodies, all prices are obo

1) L3 gen 3 Unfilmed WP pvs14 <150 hours
2633 photocathode response
36.1 SNR
72 lp/mm
1.9 ebi
.7 halo
SALE ON HOLD UNTIL I GET NEW HOUSING (cracked illuminator lens)

2) team Wendy exfil bump m/l $SOLD
3) Wilcox l4 g24 mount $SOLD
4) rqe universal bridge in fde $SOLD
5)rqe obverse shoe set oss $SOLD
6) kvc jamr $SOLD

7) peltor comtac 3 with PTT and radio $450

8) kestrel 5700 sportsman with AB and link and linkable Bushnell Elite 1 Mile rangefinder
$300

9) aimpoint t2 with unity mount $775

10) Steiner mini tor IR laser $150

img_1749-jpeg.8260918
IMG_1738.jpeg
IMG_1741.jpeg
IMG_1721.jpeg
IMG_1727.jpeg
image.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1749.jpeg
    IMG_1749.jpeg
    562.9 KB · Views: 1,488
  • IMG_1737.jpeg
    IMG_1737.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
And I’m interested in the mount and helmet if that’s for sale also
The helmet and mount already sold. The pvs14 almost sold but I realized that that the ir illuminator lens was cracked before I shipped it. I want to get it fixed before I sell it but I can’t get the company that built it to answer the phone or reply to emails

The helmet and mount already sold. The pvs14 almost sold but I realized that that the ir illuminator lens was cracked before I shipped it. I want to get it fixed before I sell it but I can’t get the company that built it to answer the phone or reply to emails
Dang that’s not good lol is the buyer still interested in buying because I don’t mind a broken illuminator

Dang that’s not good lol is the buyer still interested in buying because I don’t mind a broken illuminator
He backed out. The illuminator works but I was under the impression that the nitrogen seal is compromised. I think the lens is potted to the housing to hold in the nitrogen. And the only way to fix it is by getting a new housing because the ir light is built in. Mod armory quoted me $300 for a housing and labor.

The pvs 14 is sold. The only remaining items are the comtac radio kit, the aimpoint t2 with unity mount, and the steiner ir mini tor

It seems like the post is too old to edit but I’m down to the peltor comtac radio kit and the Steiner mini tor ir. Everything else has sold. I’m dropping the prices to $350 and $100 respectively. The Steiner has a cracked clamp. It still holds the rail just fine but it will sit slightly crooked

Comtac kit has sold. The only only item left is the Steiner and I think I’m gonna keep it.