• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD L3Harris AN/PVS-31a Full Kit + Extras

epmonies

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2021
Austin, TX
$15,000 OBO SOLD.

Selling my like-new PVS-31a setup. I bought this from Licentia about a year ago and used it once, safe queen otherwise - It's essentially brand new. Need to move this so I can get on with my ELR hobby.

This set is 2635/2714 FOM - Original spec sheet from L3Harris available upon request. Happy to answer any questions - Just lmk.

Whole build was ~$18.5k so if you're looking to get a high spec build ready to go, save yourself some cash.

What is included:
  • L3Harris AN/PVS-31a Aviation Grade 2635/2714 FOM (w/ Kinetic Consulting Retention)
  • Wilcox G24 Mount - Tan
  • Ops-Core Fast SF Carbon Helmet, Size: Large (& Ops-Core Multica Helmet Cover)
  • Ops-Core AMP - Tan & Rail Mount Kit
  • Licentia Arms Improved Counterweight Kit/Battery Pack - Coyote
  • SureFire M300V Vampire Light - Tan
  • Hel-Star 6 Gen III + Strobe (HS-640-07 Tan)
  • Bonus - Including GWA NODs Vault
IMG_1160.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello mate. I’m interested. If possible I’d like to see the original spec sheet from L3Harris and the receipt from Licentia. Also do you know if the warranty is transferrable for the L3’s. Thank you.

Yup, I’ll DM you more details.

I’ve had a few chance to use the entire purchase and could not be happier with epmonies. The gear is pristine and in perfect working condition. If epmonies is selling and you like what he has to offer don't hesitate to make the purchase.