• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

L3I CZ Mags

If anyone happens to take their rifle apart can you measure the opening width of your ejector plate and the width if your mag opening on the action body itself? I've got 5 rifles in house that we use for testing and so far the smallest opening has been the ejector plate. Well, the smallest is if someone tightens the barrel without the ejector plate being centered since it has play before you tighten it down.

Receiver .380 front middle and back of mag slot.

Eject plate .385 front and middle .380 at the back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thesepaperwings
I have it on good authority that there're some blems being sold on black friday for a discount. The blems are that the anodizing isn't black enough and more like a deep charcoal, nothing dimensional or functional.

Last edited:
I bought two of these magazines based on feedback here.
I have yet to shoot the rifle using them but tried them out for fit and function in a safe environment.
This 457 sits in a KRG Bravo, has the factory mag well and I installed the Anarchy Outdoors "mag well". There is also a "homemade" extended mag catch. I was not surprised that both mags fit very snugly due to various comments here. I was somewhat surprised that both of mine took on 14 rounds of ammo and that both mags fed perfectly with the 14 rounds on board.
While I was tempted to take just a tiny amount of fitting to ease getting them locked in or released easily I decided to leave the mag well alone.

I’ve shot a couple matches now using the new mag. With the factory plastic magwell it had play if I loaded on the bag so I changed over to the DIP metal one and it fits snug really tight. I run it with 12 rds and no issues … thanks L3I I like it a lot.

Ok guys, cats out of the bag other places so wanted to make sure it's here. Be looking for a limited number of cosmetic blems for cheap of black Friday. Something like over 30% off 😁