• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

L85

Re: L85

In the late eighties a small number of semis ) were imported, I know they commanded premium prices even then. Lately I hear a company called Prexis was putting together a kit, but it wasn't cheap and required the lower to be finished, (partial lower no ffp required).

I've only ever heard whispered rumors of civilian L85s, somewhere in the 10-15 supposedly made it into the US but there I've yet to find a single picture or any evidence. If they're anything like the (maybe 200) semi FAMAS that were important I can only imagine the pricing. Last (and only 2nd) FAMAS I found was going for around $8K.

Forecon, that's the number I heard, in the late eighties t&t gunnery in New York had one, I did drool over it, along with the Famas they had and a few of the nicer Sigs. The ultimate semi out there, that I know is the Stoner, apparently most manufactured were destroyed in a fire but a few survived, I can only imagine the value today.