• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LA Precision Rifles Status

wnroscoe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 12, 2006
NW Louisiana
I hate to do this but, I will not be accepting any new work until further notice. My lead times have lengthened to the point that I need to address it. I feel that it's unfair to make someone wait several weeks to a month longer than expected for they're rifle or services. If you have a certificate from one of the matches or we've spoken and made arraignments I'll honor that and take care of you.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but feel it's the only fair thing to do. When I get caught up and lead times are cut down I'll start taking new work again.

Thank you for your understanding.

Re: LA Precision Rifles Status

Bittersweet, glad to hear you're staying busy! Thanks for all your contributions to this forum.

Just curious if this is for full builds or small jobs too? Would you be able to squeeze in smaller work like barrel threading, install brake and bed a rifle? Was just getting ready to ask ya about getting some minor work done this week.

It sounds like the man is covered up with all he can handle, and for good reason!! Lee

I knew that 2 week turnaround was going to be too good to be true after the secret got out. Glad to hear business is good!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jr_V</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just curious if this is for full builds or small jobs too? Would you be able to squeeze in smaller work like barrel threading, install brake and bed a rifle? Was just getting ready to ask ya about getting some minor work done this week. </div></div>

Maybe in a month or so I can squeeze in small jobs but I have too much going right now.

Slacker...
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slacker...
wink.gif
</div></div>

Hater

well i guess too much work is always better then not enough