• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Labor Day Sale Starts Today!!

Spartan Precision Arms

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 6, 2020
    TX
    www.spartan-arms.com
    Our Labor Day Sales will be starting today and ending on Tuesday. Come check us out and see what we have to offer!

https://estore.spartan-arms.com/

Free Shipping on all orders
    Discount Coupon for hide members: 186A31

Search by SKU, Product Name or just browse. If you don't see something your looking for send us a PM or email.

Last edited:
    Our Labor Day Sales will be starting today and ending on Tuesday. Come check us out and see what we have to offer!

https://estore.spartan-arms.com/

Free Shipping on all orders
    Discount Coupon for hide members: 44A574

Search by SKU, Product Name or just browse. If you don't see something your looking for send us a PM or email.
    Just tried ordering a Vortex scope from you, but your discount code doesn't appear to be working today?

Just tried ordering a Vortex scope from you, but your discount code doesn't appear to be working today?

Appears to be working. Make sure you selecting "Coupon" and entering "44A574"
    I have also seen some web browsers cache old data so you can either clear the cache or try another browser.
    If your still having issues give me a call.

Capture_1.JPG

Capture_2.JPG

Looking at the comp m5s and the 3x mag-1, prices seem to be a little high (comparing with optics planet). Do you price match?

Thank you to everyone that has placed an order. We have been working to get all orders out the door. Most if not all of you should have received tracking info. If anyone does not have tracking info by tomorrow please feel free to shoot me a PM with your order #.

Thanks,
    Marc