• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Labradar Accessories?

Brux

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2013
GA
Can y'all recommend some battery packs and tripods for one of these? Was thinking about just ordering the pack and tripod that they make but thought I would check to see if anything better.
Thanks
Please post links if you can.

The one accessory I think is best for it is the Ladradar brand orange soft case. Glad I bought that.

I did buy the battery that is their brand and it works good. Might be more cost effective options out there but what I can say is that the LabRadar doesn’t suck much juice while on so you don’t need an over kill battery.

I have a very crappy tripod that works just fine. You don’t need a super high end tripod for it but if your looking for en excuse to get a RRS then do it.

I bought a Plano All Weather case, a small tripod and rechargeable battery from Amazon.

• Peep-sight for aiming (MkM @Tyler Kemp )
  • Recoil trigger for suppressors etc.
  • Tripod (Labradar version is what I used)

I use standard portable batteries like for cell phones etc., with a USB cord. Ordered a Pelican style case for it. Other than that, I can't think of anything. I just got my LR and have used it once, but it never missed a shot on 4 separate rifles. I'm pleased!

Was wandering if I needed a better battery than what they sale.

Can y'all recommend some battery packs and tripods for one of these? Was thinking about just ordering the pack and tripod that they make but thought I would check to see if anything better.
Thanks
Please post links if you can.
I have an extra LR case still in factory package. I guess I double clicked on it when ordering or something, received and paid for two. PM me and make a deal. I bought a big battery on amazon, I use it for other purposes also, travel etc.

A simple 10000mah powerbank lasts hours. I’ve got this one and have used it about 2-3 hours of “on time” and it’s still got more than a half charge.

This base from arkomachine is nice and compact. If u direct attach it, it fits in the labradar soft case without having to unscrew it from the labradar.

Also if anybody has Milwaukee m18 cordless stuff they sell a simple usb power adapter outlet for around $30 that goes on the m18 batteries and works perfect with Labradar.

Also if anybody has Milwaukee m18 cordless stuff they sell a simple usb power adapter outlet for around $30 that goes on the m18 batteries and works perfect with Labradar.

Oh that's awesome. I have been lugging several USB batteries.

Can also confirm that the recoil trigger is well worth the cost. Really helps on ranges with lots of people shooting, it even helps with my bow.

The only real failure I've had with the recoil trigger is shooting next to some guy shooting a 28 Nosler with a brake.

Every time he touched one off, I'd shit my pants and labradar would trigger and look for a shot

I have an extra LR case still in factory package. I guess I double clicked on it when ordering or something, received and paid for two. PM me and make a deal. I bought a big battery on amazon, I use it for other purposes also, travel etc.
Thanks for the offer but I already have one on the way.

Solar Chargers 30,000mAh, Dualpow Portable Dual USB Solar Battery Charger External Battery Pack Phone Charger Power Bank with Flashlight for Smartphones Tablet Camera
Amazom for $27.00
Nice because it will charge while being used. With Labradar have never run out of battery even with extended use.

• Peep-sight for aiming (MkM @Tyler Kemp )
  • Recoil trigger for suppressors etc.
  • Tripod (Labradar version is what I used)

I use standard portable batteries like for cell phones etc., with a USB cord. Ordered a Pelican style case for it. Other than that, I can't think of anything. I just got my LR and have used it once, but it never missed a shot on 4 separate rifles. I'm pleased!
Who makes this peep sight?

you can also get one of these adapters on ebay for $14......

RRS Gear I use with mine.

MPR-CL ll, BQDS, BC-18, Mobile Phone Clamp
BH-30 LR Ballhead, RRS TFC-14 Mk2 tripod

handy little setup.
DEF31717-D0C3-4CBF-88F4-6287BCD656C7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: MarinePMI
Never thought of using the phone clamp for the battery....slick. (I have an off brand one, that I also use with the pocket tripod.)

Hmm...pic rail bolted to the LR, BTC-Pro to the Pic, phone clamp.....

That’s great. I have several m18 packs. Will have to buy the adapter.

Others have noted and I will as well. The recoil trigger is very useful. If you shoot at a busy range. It works very very well.