• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Labradar won’t work wit suppressor help

6.5guys2

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2019
Tn
Just as title says I just got a labradar and it will work perfect with the can off but soon as I put it on it don’t work at all wat am I doing wrong I have tried diff offset of the bore and diff trigger sincetivety

You need to either switch to the trigger mode to 'Doppler', or get a recoil trigger. The original design was for a small microphone to plug into the audio jack (next to the micro-USB port), but a recoil trigger attached to the fore-end with velcro seems to work better for most folks.

How are you setting up - muzzle to labradar relation? I have run suppressed behind hit, but you have to actually have the muzzle behind and just a few inches to the side of the ladradar.

I have run I behind infront above to side everything and still nothing

I had better results placing the Business end of the can adjacent or just to the shooter/controls side of the LabRadar, but still had shots that didn’t register. Went to LabRadar’s external mic next (airgun trigger). Results improved, but still missed some shots here and there And got erroneous readings in windy conditions. Then I got the JLK inertial trigger. No more missed shots... Period.

After I bought a JLK initial trigger, I read a thread on the Hide that someone else originally came up with the initial trigger idea and that JLK copied it, but’s it what I ended up with for $42 to my door with the pic rail adapter and it works

Regards
JHC

I would check all the settings. Trigger level 1, Trigger source trigger, projectile offset 6", and make sure it is in rifle mode.

I have tired every setting there is to try nothin I’m gonna have to have a jkl trigger I guess