• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Lab Radar Unit with accessories for sale $325 shipped CONUS New Pics Added

Sooner Sniper

Shooting Enthusiast
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2020
COLORADO
I purchased this Lab Radar unit here on the Hide just about a year ago. From this PX listing: https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...cord-rav-power-battery.7155131/#post-10670189

The Labradar is in the same condition as I purchased it, with the exception that I have removed the clear screen protector and I've since added a JKL suppressor trigger, an air gun trigger, and a pic rail and green dot laser sighting aid. I may or may not have the original box still. We have moved since I bought this, and I'm not sure if I kept the box or not. The unit functions perfectly but does have one cosmetic flaw. One of the black plastic side pieces is cracked. It was cracked when I bought it. The crack has no effect on the units performance. It is hard to see in the photos because I put Velcro strips on that side of the unit to attach the external battery to when in use. I'm asking $325.00 for everything shipped CONUS. Paypal F&F (or GS if you want to pay the fees) or Venmo please. The crack is easier to see in the pictures in the original add where I purchased it. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking.

LabRadar Complete.JPG
LabRadar Laser Sight.JPG
Lab Radar Green Dot.JPG
LabRadar Screen.JPG
Lab Radar Manual.JPG
Lab Radar Plate on Case.JPG

Last edited: