• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Land needed in Texas

TxShooter63

Sergeant
Banned !
Sep 25, 2007
Dallas/Fort Worth
Without going into details, I will be hosting two long range shooting schools in 2012. I am looking for land to lease for these two 5 day schools to be held between April and October next year. We need to be able to shoot out to at least 800 yards and preferably 1000 yards. All props and other equipment will come with us and leave with us. Impact to the land will be minimal. If you have any information that might help me I would be very greatful!
I have changed this post to reflect that the land can be any where in the south, central, or north part of the state.

Re: Land needed in Texas

Check out the ELR sub forum. There is a thread about a 1,500yd range which might be a possibility.

Not affiliated with either party...

Re: Land needed in Texas

You might contact the guys at West Texas WIngs. It is mostly a bird hunting / dog training facility but during the summer they don't have much going on and would probably be able to work something out. Their land spans 3/4 mile wide by 2 miles long or so. www.westtexaswings.com