• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Lane Suppressors

I bought a Lane suppressor, model 556 scorpion titanium. It is small, light and performs very well. I use it on 22LR buckmark,GSG MP5K,HK416D and 22-250 rem 700. Cory is a very nice, knowledgeable individual. He spent a lot of time explaining his operation and talking silencers with me. He made a special adaptor for me so I could use this suppressor on a V53, with a laser sight in the cocking tube. It works well even with the 8.3 inch barrel. Titanium and time were free of charge. He also gave me 22LR subsonic ammunition, when I could not locate any. His customer service is second to none. I would highly recommend any of his silencers.

Last edited:
I've had it for about 6 months. All the 22LR stuff works great, very little FRP and comes apart easy for cleaning. On 22-250 it is amazing. All I can hear is the supersonic crack, no ear pro needed. Repeatable 1" POI shift. I had concern's using 223 through an 8.3" barrel and titanium can but Cory said it would be fine. Then his helper ripped off a 50 shot beta mag dump through his AR and his 556 ti can. It got hot but did'nt show any problems. He said he does it a lot when he has the ammo. (Young kid that helps Cory around the shop) The V53 is just vicious loud but with the suppressor I shot it without ear pro. We did not have Cory's meter with us but he guess'ed it might be reaching 140db, so I probably should.
The bigger cans are just as good. What shocked me was the recoil reduction on 300WM. Almost seemed cut in half.
I see your in Gillette WY. If you ever get to Rapid City stop in and meet him and see his shop, maybe test fire some stuff. You will not be disappointed.
2281 S. Plaza Dr. Unit 19 Rapid City SD.

I called up Cory and in the next few weeks I'm going to head over and try out a few of his cans. He seems to be a really good guy. I think if they are as good as what I'm hearing so far, I may end up with two!