• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lapua 136gr OTM Scenar-Ls worth considering in 2021?

S3th

Indecisive
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2018
Greensboro NC
I was able to find some 136grs and am curious if I should buy them for my 22” 6.5 Creedmoor build or wait until I find ELDMs. Most reviews I find are from 5+ years ago.

I think their is going to possibly be more 135 gn ish bullets taking over for the 6.5 but I may be wrong 140s still hammer. I’m playing with some 135 atips and they’re verry accurate and fast.

The only reason I am shooting ELDM's is I couldn't find a single lot of the Scenar in the volume I wanted.

They work and they work well. Ran them in the .260 years ago.
I will probably swap to them again when I burn these all up and put a new barrel on this beast

Reactions: lash and S3th
The only reason I am shooting ELDM's is I couldn't find a single lot of the Scenar in the volume I wanted.

They work and they work well. Ran them in the .260 years ago.
I will probably swap to them again when I burn these all up and put a new barrel on this beast
@powdahound76, Not sure if this helps but I ordered 1000 Scenar-L 136's from McGee competition stocks yesterday. According to their website, they still have a fair amount in stock.

thanks for the heads up.
I have enough ELDMs to keep me busy this summer and burn up a lot of 4350.

I usually just buy at MHS. They are good peeps .
Im stopping by there soon and will see what they have around. 😁

Reactions: lash and MTB doc
thanks for the heads up.
I have enough ELDMs to keep me busy this summer and burn up a lot of 4350.

I usually just buy at MHS. They are good peeps .
Im stopping by there soon and will see what they have around. 😁
I’ve purchased a good amount of 136s from them.

Reactions: powdahound76