• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lapua 6.5 creedmoor LRP Brass Flash Hole Question

BiggBeans

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
Kansas
Hey guys new reloader here, been using hornady brass. But decided to try some Lapua LRP brass for my 6.5cm. Been reading online that the SRP Lapua brass has a smaller flash hole causing some issues with some decapping dies. Does anyone know if the LRP brass has the smaller flash hole as well? or does it have the standard, larger, flash hole? ordered the brass online so will not have it here any time soon. but figured i would have everything ready and figured out by the time i received it

This gadget work great for literally every primer I use ...

Hey guys new reloader here, been using hornady brass. But decided to try some Lapua LRP brass for my 6.5cm. Been reading online that the SRP Lapua brass has a smaller flash hole causing some issues with some decapping dies. Does anyone know if the LRP brass has the smaller flash hole as well? or does it have the standard, larger, flash hole? ordered the brass online so will not have it here any time soon. but figured i would have everything ready and figured out by the time i received it
The LRP has a standard flash hole.

Reactions: BiggBeans