• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Lapua 6/5x47 brass

bserebreni

Private
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2010
Gulf Breeze, FL
Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't find it. If you know anyone in stock Pleaseeeese let me know. I also need SMK 142 and or 139.
ANY LOAD EXPERIENCE DATA WILL BE GREATLY APPREACIATED.

I have lots of 6.5 grendel and 123 Lapua and also need data help
Thanks

Re: Lapua 6/5x47 brass

There is plenty of load data in this section.
My current load is 37gr RL-15 and 139ge scenar with a CCI small rifle magnum primer. Getting about 2700fps.

Try Darrin at Connecticut Tactical(vendor on the Hide) for the brass and bullets, and also look at powder valley.

Using 39 grains Reloder 15 with 140 Amax's and 140 Nosler CC, Wolf SRMP. No pressure signs. Also working on resizing Lake City 308 Brass, using a Redding Full length die. Shows a lot of promise..........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigdawgcje</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Also working on resizing Lake City 308 Brass, using a Redding Full length die. Shows a lot of promise.......... </div></div>

Why?