• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lapua Brass $52 @ Cabela's

InTheWeeds

Sergeant
Minuteman
I stopped off at Cabela's today to pick up some supplies and I bought a box of Lapua .308 brass which is normally $65. When I went to check out, it rang up at $51.99. I went back and snatched up the last two boxes. Just passing the word along, I didnt see any marked sales on it, so get em while they're cheap..

Re: Lapua Brass $52 @ Cabela's

Woah, that's the same price as Winchester brass...

I wonder if they have that same price on the website? Thanks for the heads up.

ETA: Nope, still $65/100 on the website

I bought some 338 lapua brass there this weekend, came up $199.99, Fort Worth store.

wow nice discount. LOL you wanna stop and pick me 2 100's up.
i checked local cabelas to me, and it is 65.00 when i called. I may make the drive to see if its that checp up here.

I bought the same in Buda a month or so ago...same happy surprise...

They're having a 20% off sale again. I bought 200 pieces.

Guy told me they had dozens of boxes in the back........

Ya'll are doing good. Cabela's here in Canada not only "don't" stock it, they "won't" bring it in, either.

The difference in stores, (that the border makes) sure is pitiful.

Wholesale Sports here, is better. Only by a bit, though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They're having a 20% off sale again. I bought 200 pieces.

Guy told me they had dozens of boxes in the back........ </div></div>

Thats funny because when I went to buy some during their Ammo Sale Weekend, for some reason this same exact brass wasnt included in the sale.. It must have been fate
shocked.gif

Is the 20% off sale still going on? Been needing some 338 brass, and that'd be a nice $50 savings. Didn't see anything on their site though.

I get back on town Monday and can go check. I wouldn't be against buying some for a few guys and mailing it out. I need to go grab more bullets from em anyhow.

i've found it pays to check the web site for price....saved myself $40 on a chargemaster and make sure you know the self price at check out if it's less keep quite if it's more speak up.....i've had both happen... it seems like they like playing the price game

Ron

Got my chargemaster at natchez supply for $279:) Most of my money is split between them, midwayusa, and some to cabelas because I can stop by the store.