• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lapua Ohio test center

JohnTheFisherman

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 24, 2019
Southeastern indiana
I was curious if anyone had received a call to reschedule an existing appointment that was canceled from the old technician leaving.
I received an email saying there was a new hire who was in training and the rescheduling would begin in a week but that was almost a month ago. Anyone have any luck?

Reactions: Appalachian
Could never get through to Ohio last year via phone or email so I am excited about my son and I having an in person appt in Mesa on 3/15. 15 hour drive one way but oh well.

As long as Ohio is functioning in November, I'll be happy. I went there last summer and bought three cases of the Center-X that shot so well in my Anschutz 1761 Classic. That same round performed well in my 1761 MPR. Fortunately, it also does well in the Vudoo 3-60 that I bought to get around the lack of Anschutz 1761 10-round magazines. At the rate that I'm shooting I should be at the bottom of that barrel this fall.