• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LAR-308 Mags In Stock at Cheaper Than Dirt

Re: LAR-308 Mags In Stock at Cheaper Than Dirt

Sadly compared the insanity happening on GB this looks like the best option. I just saw them and thought I would tip anyone who was short off.

I hate cheaper than dirt to be clear.

I would not spend a penny with them if they where the last place on the planet!

Cheaper Than Dirt can fuck themselves. That's from a guy who lives 3 miles from them.

Thanks for trying to help anyway.

I NEED 1 lr-308 mag. I got my build going, then all this happened and I don't have a single magazine for my LR-308.

However, I won't buy from them. Their business practices are not something I wish to endorse with my money.

No problem. I spent an hour visiting websites yesterday poking around. Was shocked that anyone had them in stock. I was flabbergasted at what people were selling them for on GB. The other surprising thing was that there was only 8-9 listings.

None of us know the future of the 2nd amendment and all the possible outcomes. If you only had one mag with a rifle you bought you might kick yourself 1. for not buying before this insanity, 2. for not buying when you had the chance.

I dislike CTD for the business acumen. I recognize their ability to make decisions about their own company, I also recognize my ability to choose to do business with them or not. If they want to charge $99 for a piece of shit GI mag, whatever......

I seem to remember ~$49 being MSRP for the 19 round steel mag from DPMS. That's what CTD is selling them for today. They may be "taking advantage of the current political climate" on everything else, but not on these.

However, I was able to pick up a few 20 round 308 pmags for <$20 each right after all of the madness happened. I would like to find a few short 10 rounders for a reasonable price. I don't want to cut down a 20 round pmag if I'm not going to be able to find any more in the future.

I seem to remember ~$49 being MSRP for the 19 round steel mag from DPMS. That's what CTD is selling them for today. They may be "taking advantage of the current political climate" on everything else, but not on these.

However, I was able to pick up a few 20 round 308 pmags for <$20 each right after all of the madness happened. I would like to find a few short 10 rounders for a reasonable price. I don't want to cut down a 20 round pmag if I'm not going to be able to find any more in the future.

These are NOT DPMS mags. They are only DPMS STYLED MAGS. The price is double or triple the original price of these second rate knock off mags. FUCK ctd......