• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lar 8 Elite Operator (fully automatic/3 rnd burst)

Kythe

Private
Minuteman
So I was checking out the rifle, which I absolutely love, and was wonder if there are aftermarket triggers available for this weapon that would allow for fully auto and 3 rond bursts? I've looked around but wasn't able to find any.

I don't mean to be rude at all but I would really just like an answer to this question, not an argument about the rules that apply to the legality of such a modification.

Re: Lar 8 Elite Operator (fully automatic/3 rnd burst)

I'm not aware of any select fire AR-10's or clones..

Well, it isn't just a trigger issue, but one of a proper BCG designed for FA fire (or burst fire). Also, the design of the lower may very well prevent installation of a select-fire FCG. That being said, I suppose that some genius could try to install an M16 fire control group or Geiselle SSF (or other similar FCG) if they want to spend 10 comfy years in a federal correctional institution and pay up to a $250k fine...but hey, its only time and money.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not aware of any select fire AR-10's or clones.. </div></div>

Are there any government versions with either one of these capabilities?

I'm not aware of any select fire AR-10's or clones..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kythe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not aware of any select fire AR-10's or clones.. </div></div>

Are there any government versions with either one of these capabilities?</div></div>

the last select fire 308 was the M14 during the Vietnam era.

He's clearly bump-firing that N6...LOL

Pretty sure there were some full auto AR10s produced. They had the goofy charging "handle" inside the carry handle.

-dan

the noveske leonidas mentioned above was made in full auto configuration. only ones i've seen were dealer samples though. a pre 86 automatic ar10 would be a cool toy to play with!