• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Lara Logan is the epitome of the perfect woman.

No one is perfect but Jesus.

However, the fact that she went through all she did, and didn't just crawl up into a ball and hide away for the rest of her life like 99.999% of women would have, yet alone stand for her principles environment in this political environment speaks volumes of her courage and character.

If one isn't red pilled after watching her, they aren't redeemable. And she's extremely easy on the eyes.
Skip to 8:00 to get past the intro.

I like where she say's Bill Gates makes her want to vomit.

I just finished watching that.

That woman is the full package, razor sharp and well spoken, has a sense of humor, and stunning to look at.

No one is perfect but Jesus.

However, the fact that she went through all she did, and didn't just crawl up into a ball and hide away for the rest of her life like 99.999% of women would have, yet alone stand for her principles environment in this political environment speaks volumes of her courage and character.
Take your pious bullshit somewhere else. Lara Logan is the perfect woman.

1646624956801.gif

Fantastic monologue by Lara Logan.

She better be careful or she might decide to suicide with two in the back of the head..

The terrible assault that Ms. Logan endured in Cairo was probably her red pill moment. She was a good, professional reporter before that incident, but she's really opened up about what she really thinks since that time. Perhaps she realized that trying to adhere to conventional, progressive attitudes might get you killed in large parts of the world, where the western-liberal tradition just doesn't count for much of anything. So good on her for coming out the other side of that experience ready to fight and say what she sees as the real truth about the world.

Not to diminish anything she said, but the passionate delivery of her rant at the beginning of the conversation reminded me a little of this:

- she was on a roll! ;)

Last edited:
If one isn't red pilled after watching her, they aren't redeemable. And she's extremely easy on the eyes.

Perfect woman ....nah , not even close.
My Perfect woman is a deaf/mute nymphomanic that owns a liquor store 😜
🍻

She talks about apartheid and how the entire country was excited about it, and how the gracious Mandela didn't advocate 'revenge' when he took over. Maybe he didn't overtly, but his followers certainly did. Land was confiscated from white landowners by blacks, and the owners were murdered. Today the history there has been largely rewritten, including the fact that Mandela was imprisoned after being convicted of terrorist bombings. That must be where the liberals here got the idea that it was ok to tear down statues and try to rewrite the history they don't like.

Good looking, and even though she won't shut up (she's a woman after all) at least she makes good sense when she talks.

Wonder how crispy she makes a bacon sandwich?

Reactions: MarshallDodge
She talks about apartheid and how the entire country was excited about it, and how the gracious Mandela didn't advocate 'revenge' when he took over. Maybe he didn't overtly, but his followers certainly did. Land was confiscated from white landowners by blacks, and the owners were murdered. Today the history there has been largely rewritten, including the fact that Mandela was imprisoned after being convicted of terrorist bombings. That must be where the liberals here got the idea that it was ok to tear down statues and try to rewrite the history they don't like.
Mandela's wife Winnie advocated murder and made the horrific practice of 'necklacing' her trademark contribution to Africa's culture, something I could see savages like Maxine Waters and Cumala Harris getting behind here in the U.S.

I met her in Ramadi 15 years ago... Aside from how fucking retarded it is to have reporters embedded with troops in combat, she seemed mostly professional & I didn't get the impression she was biased against us which was nice. We did have one guy spend a LOT more time with her than I did so he might be able to speak to some of her other qualities better than I, haha!

I met her in Ramadi 15 years ago... Aside from how fucking retarded it is to have reporters embedded with troops in combat, she seemed mostly professional & I didn't get the impression she was biased against us which was nice. We did have one guy spend a LOT more time with her than I did so he might be able to speak to some of her other qualities better than I, haha!
I've seen her giving guest commentaries on Fox and she was always the most dignified, well informed authority in the discussion.

Reactions: canman

I like her voice! I’d like to hear her say “fuck me, fuck me harder”!

This woman is Dann impressive.

Damn, she's great.

She rounds up and condenses the facts into one twenty-five minute sentence and still doesn't have time to say near everything there is to say. It's so concentrated you need to watch it more than once to absorb it all.

She doesn't need to wear any make-up though, she already has a natural Sicilian swarthy beauty about her. Needs to show more cleavage too.