• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Laramie Rifle Rodeo, monthly practice match

enginerd

Stitch bitch at Fehu Outdoors
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2013
WY
Hi, folks,
I have been hosting a monthly precision rifle match in Laramie, WY for about the last year. We typically hold the match on the first Saturday of the month and it is posted to PractiScore under the ''Laramie Rifle Rodeo" if you do a search.
We have 8 stages with a good mix of supported positional (barricade) shooting and prone or bench. It is roughly 80 rounds to for the COF and all stages are set with a 2 min time limit to mimic training for a national level match. Ranges are provided with the Course of Fire descriptions for each stage. Safety Briefing held at 0900 and usually done shooting at 1400 so you can travel home. Custom Stickers for top 4 during the month.
The next scheduled match is August 29 (not on normal first Sat due to range conflict) and I will try to host again in Oct and Nov if weather permits.
Thanks,
Collin

Went to this match last month for the first time. Had a great time. Stages well thought out and had a good variety of barricades to shoot off of. Only walk about 20 yds between stages. Beginner and experienced friendly. Targets from 200-1000.

10/10 will do again.

Regards
DT

Reactions: enginerd
Laramie range.jpg

I have a house literally 5 minutes from the gate on the edge of town. My son goes to UW and lives in the house. The target package is set in this cool valley.