• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Large lot of Vectronix demo Vector rangefinders and accessories

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    I've got a large selection of Vectronix Vector BLRF systems and accessories coming up for sale. These range from Vector 21's that are new in the bag to Vector 1500's that were field demo units. Data cables, 10X Binocular Enhancement units, custom foam hard cases and amagnetic TACT3 tripods will also be available. These will be priced to move, as much as 60% below normal prices.

If you have an interest in anything Vector related, send me your email address.

As soon as inventory is complete (sometime next week) I'll publish a full list of equipment. I'm not going to clutter up the board with a post for each item. All units are tested and fully functional. This is a partial list of equipment.

1. TACT3 Compact Tactical Tripod engineering models, very good condition different configurations of head.

2. BE-10xT Optical Range Enhancer (excellent condition and some new) estimated 10 units

3. VECTOR 1500 binocular laser range finder estimated 3 to 5 units

4. VECTOR IV models VIPER, Rockwell VIPER, etc. estimated 5 to 10 units

5. VECTOR 21 models A and B estimated 3 to 5 units

6. VECTOR hard transit cases with custom foam (like new and used) estimated 12 units

7. Night Vision Interface Mounts (AN/PVS-14)

Data cables. Note, I make adapters for the 15 pin cables to go to 9 pin connectors, or the cable can be altered to 9 pin configuration. I'll also have a batch of cables that can be used for parts/repair. Aluminum 'L' mounts with Manfrotto RC2 or Arca type plates allowing for mounting the spotting scope to the side of the Vector will also be available.

1. VECTOR 21 to GPS (D-sub 15pin) with Remote Firing Switch
    2. VECTOR 21 to GPS (D-sub 15pin) with NO Switch
    3. VECTOR 4/VIPER to GPS (D-sub 15pin) with Remote Firing Switch
    4. VECTOR 4/VIPER to GPS (D-sub 15pin) with NO Switch
    5. VECTOR 4/VIPER to DATA (D-sub 9pin) with NO Switch
    6. VECTOR 4/VIPER to DATA (D-sub 9pin) with Remote Switch

Vector Bracket.JPG

Cory Trapp CoryT@<remove>gunsite.com
    Gunsite Academy, inc.

Those of you that sent a good email address should receive a note from my on current progress. Stuff is being shipped now, I'll need to inspect and do photos, so we are making progress.

Reactions: WoobieJ
    First lot has shipped, 4 Vector IV's, 4 21's and 5 BE10 along with data cables currently available. This batch is basically new, still in the factory egg crate foam. IV's are 6k, 21's are 10K and BE10's are 2K. All accessories will be available, ARD's, battery converters, etc. I'll also have some dead/damaged units good for spare parts, like oculars, IPD adjustment, straps, port covers...

Initial shipment of equipment has arrived. Available today.
    IMG_0728.JPG

2 Vector 1500 DAES. 1 standard model no reticle, I Rockwell marked with Swiss reticle. These range to 2500m, have a 904nm laser that is visible to night vision devices, digital magnetic compass and a serial data port. The 1500’s data cables to not have a remote trigger option. 1500’s cannot use the BE-10TX 10 power lenses.

4 Vector IV’s. 1 S model, no reticle. 1 SFR1, which has a mildot crosshair reticle in the right side. 2 SR1’s Swiss reticle in the right side. These range to 5000m, have a 1660nm laser that is invisible to night vision, digital magnetic compass and serial data port. The BE10-XT can be installed to up the unit to 10X, increasing the range capability to 6500m. Data cables can be plain or have an inline push button remote switch.

3 Vector 21B’s. All Bravos have a Swiss reticle, 1660nm laser and range to 12000m. USMC Bravo units do not have an option for degrees/yards as a measurement setting, with degrees you get feet for distance. Nominal setting is Mil(6400) and meters (SI-U). When connected to a ballistic program the data is converted to the display units. Bravos have an option to connect to a PLGR/DAGR GPS with a 15 pin data cable, as well as a PC with a 9 pin cable or a 9 pin adapter on the PLGR/DAGR cable.

5 BE-10TX. These are add on lenses that thread to the tripod socket and increase magnification to 10X and increase range capability by 20-30%.

Everything is in either new or excellent condition.

There are BlueTooth adapters for the data ports on the IV’s and 21’s, if desired. I have cables, mostly GPS 15 pin type, for which I can either provide an adapter or replace the 15 pin connector with a PC 9 pin type. Note that the 15 pin type is a right angle connector an adapter increases the standoff by about 1.2”, which may or may not be annoying depending on what you connect to.

All units have the neck strap, eyepiece cover and data port jack cover, NO BATTERY, no objective covers. Batteries are 2CR5 lithium, or a converter lets you use 2 CR123’s. Objective lens covers, ARD type covers, data cables, soft and hard cases and battery adapters are available for order.

The 1500's, 2 IV's and 2 21's are still available, as are 3 of the BE 10TX lenses. I can configure these as complete deployment kits if desired, hard and soft case, tripod, PVS-14 adapter, etc.

We can also provide custom amagnetic L brackets with Manfrotto RC2 quick release bases to co-witness the Vector to a spotting scope. We can also do an workover of the Manfrotto 410 gear head to remove all the steel components to get an amagnetic system for targeting/position location.

TACT 3 compact tripods just got off the pallet. Q models go from prone to sitting, leveling gimbal with a ground spike for monopod use, amagnetic, pan/tilt head with captive hinged plate, USMC issue. Goof working condition with some field wear. Retail $945, these are $750 plus shipping.

Still a few Vectors left in the first batch, 1 1500, 2 IV’s and 2 21’s. Also available is a Vectronix Moskito, day/night range finder geo location system, $10,000.

TACT 3 compact tripods just got off the pallet. Q models go from prone to sitting, leveling gimbal with a ground spike for monopod use, amagnetic, pan/tilt head with captive hinged plate, USMC issue. Goof working condition with some field wear. Retail $945, these are $750 plus shipping.

Still a few Vectors left in the first batch, 1 1500, 2 IV’s and 2 21’s. Also available is a Vectronix Moskito, day/night range finder geo location system, $10,000.
    Excuse me, are your Vectronix Moskito products still in stock?

Regarding the product details, I would like to know more about it, can I?

For example, is the XR5 tube built into the Vectronix Moskito a standard size night vision enhancement tube? Can I replace the XR5 tube with my L3harris WP 24UA or Elbit 9415YH? If it can be replaced, is the interface 10160 or 11769 interfaces?

As I recall, does the Vector 21/23 nite use a similar scheme? Is it also possible to replace the build-in XR5 tube using the standard size low light night vision tube of 10160 in the Vector 21/23 nite version? Also, Vector 23/21 nite, do you also have it in stock?

As far as the "size + performance + price" of the product is concerned, if the vector 21 nite version is also $10k, then I will definitely choose the Vector, after all, the size of the Moskito is very similar to the Vector, and the ranging range is only similar to the PLRF-25C. So, where is Moskito's advantage so far?

We have no more Moskitos, nor do we have any Vector Nite models. The IV and the 21 are both NV compatible however, and I do have PVS-14 adapters. While the tubes are standard, they are not user replaceable. My personal preference is to use the 21 in NV mode with a good PVS-14.

Hi can you tell me anything about the Vector Viper II units? I do know they all expensive units would really like your input on the vevtor Viper II Chuck

21's are pretty much the heat. 10K plus range, digital magnetic compass with inclination, serial data port and remote fire button on data cables, hard reticle and night vision mode. Many different functions, like distance and azimuth between two points, elevation difference between points, multiple range and range gating. Small beam, .7x.3 mil, 1550nm high power laser. The reference standard for BLRF's. I've used and sold these for years, still have not seen anything better.

Sadly, the price reflects that. Normal retail is $21,000, I have NOS units available for less that half that