• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS: Remaining Vectronix Vector Rangefinders

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    I have three Vector IV 7x42 BLRF units and one only Vector 1500 remaining in stock. These are essentially new, demo only, no field use.

Vector IV SR1 (Viper II) - This is the US Army standard type unit, Swiss Mil reticle. - $5500 SOLD

Vector IV S - This model does not have an etched reticle, electronic aiming box only. - $5000

Vector IV SFR1 - Unique unit, Mil Dot Crosshair reticle, only one I've ever seen. - $5250

Vector IV's range to 5000m, have a digital magnetic compass/inclinometer and perform more than 15 different measurements. All have a serial data port for output to a computer or GPS. A BT dongle is available to connect to a Kestrel 5700 for ballistic data. They are 1500nm lasers, eye-safe and invisible to night vision devices. They are night vision capable with an adapter for a PVS-14 and a night vision setting on the display.

1 BE10-XT is also available for the Vector IV/21, which boosts the magnification to 10X and increases the range capability by 30%. - $2000
    SOLD, but others are available from the warehouse
    Vector 1500 DAES - These are the early version of the Vector series, ranging to 2000m using a 990nm laser.

I have some data cables available for the IV and 21/23 to connect to a computer via 9 pin serial or to a GPS via 15pin serial. These can have a remote trigger switch on the cable so you can fire the laser without disturbing the position on a tripod.

Contact me directly for payment options, questions, photo's, etc.

Cory Trapp
    Gunsite Academy, Inc.

Last edited:
    Reactions: AR-180
    No factory warranty, but as we still have two units remaining, if you had a problem on receipt I'd replace it. They are pretty solid items, I've only ever know two to need repair, and the can still service them.

Reactions: BurtG