• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Large Powder Shipment @ Third Generation Shooting Supply

varmint slayer

Area 419 OG
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2010
NE, WY
From their Facebook page...
Get it while its hot!
Inventory is supposed to be updated this afternoon so keep on that refresh button.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364931564.922469.jpg

No update yet. I swear it would only be my luck (and maybe others here as well) that just because I'm looking for varget those pallets will contain everything from hodgen but varget.

I was happy to see that the Titegroup was in stock and it is also running out the door. The Titegroup was a more than Powder Valley had a week or so ago but at least I got some this time. Thanks for sharing the info.

Just picked up some Varget myself! Thanks for the heads up. Now if I could just find some H4350...

Thank you so much. Was able to order some BLC-2, and Titegroup. Finally a little powder.

4895, 8208 and some win 748 still in stock. I bought an 8lb of 2000MR from them a little while ago and the shipping was prompt. Good people to buy from.

They are excellent people to buy from!!

Was there any Hodgdon H1000 or 4350 at all, or am I just that slow?? I've been refreshing all day.

Even with their limit of 1 jug per customer or 8 of the 1# bottles, they sold out of the H4350 by about 1pm CT. With their face book post, I am not sure if all of the shipment even made it onto the website. They tried to spread it around, but they didn't get all of their order and it only went "so far". I was told that they have another order expected to ship from Hogdon before the end of the month. The manager is an aquaintance of mine, and told me that he called Hogdon asking what the deal was, and Hogdon said that they are filling orders just as fast as possible. If I get any more updates, I will post them up.

Just checked the site again...and they are showing 252 1lb containers of Varget in stock. Looks like the feeding frenzy can continue.

Had to jump on the band wagon. Picked up 4 pounds to barter with locals that might wanna trade for some h4350.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Everyone,

I was lucky enough to get Varget and H1000 and can spare to give up a little for a little Retumbo. My 300 likes both the Varget and H1000, but I only have a 1/2 pound of Retumbo and its spring shooting time. I live in Las Vegas, and will be traveling to Reno in about two weeks and can bring my part of a trade along if it helps someone out. Sorry but I dont have enough to just sell outright, and I would only be interested in sealed containers as my powder will be in new, sealed containers as well. Sorry for the rules, I hope I can help someone out. Thanks, Dave

Me too...I was not expecting that. i didn't get a shipping notification, and was just awaiting that. Turns out when i got home I had a little surprise waiting. Well Done 3GSS. I'll be coming back!