• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

LaRue Costa ETA

Re: LaRue Costa ETA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ker2222</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread is funny.......

I have a bunch of larue mounts, a few handguards and a stealth upper. I am a fan of their stuff. I have also had a few problems in ordering and the like and i got great customer service. Having said all that, i am not a devotee or a fanboy...... And i dont own either a tap out or larue shirt......

But seriously..... Are we even having a conversation about 'overspending'.......lol </div></div>

My OBR hasn't shit the bed yet but I had an EMC that would short stroke on hornady straight out of the box, and my OBR was more than a grand cheaper.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: K_4c</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ColoWyo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Everybody understands where it comes from. No reason to give somebody who buys one a hard time. </div></div>

The OP was not around for that. So I really doubt he does know where it comes from. Perhaps now, he has better understanding.

</div></div>

It's an Internet forum... it's not like he came to your house and slapped your kid. If he personally attacked you, I could understand where the bad blood would be... however, the majority of people here just want to ride the " Larue hate train" for some kitty cat bullshit. </div></div>

It's not so much that he personally attacked anybody. His actions were extremely embarrassing. The guy came off like a total jackass. Fortunately for him, his fanboys will keep buying his stuff and defending him.

I'm not a fan boy brother..... but he makes good shit.

Mark LaRue makes statements that make him look to be a clown two years ago.

Two years later, legions of SH posters are making statements that make them look like clowns.

Seems you guys should love Mark LaRue as you've got so much in common---you both look like clowns on SH.

Congrats. Personally, I own one LaRue product and hate their mounts having had two that would not stay tight, but their rifles seem to be the real deal.

ETA: Doesn't Jacob at Rifle's Only shoot an OBR???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could build it with a bit of effort and much less money.
</div></div>

True!! But then you wouldn't get the free Dillo dust.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif