• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

LaRue Issues

Is that the only thing he ordered? I don't think they are too keen on selling just one stripped lower to anyone from how I read the site... Unless he got the upper previously that is. My stuff arrives before I know it every time.

Unless things have changed, they were only selling lowers to buyers of their ultimate upper kits. They were way backlogged on those and despite promoting that they don't charge CC until order ships my upper/lower order was charged immediately. I ended up cancelling my order and won't go back. Other stuff ordered prior to that shipped promptly.

Granted it's not a lower but I ordered some ar10 magazines for them that was delivered on time. I don't know what's going on with their rifle (parts) supply.

I just received my stealth barrel last week. It was on backorder for a few weeks, but they didn't charge my card until it shipped.

I've experienced lots of delays from them in the past.... it's as simple as them not shipping the part until they have it in stock. If you have to have it immediately, they're probably shouldn't be the first place you check.

I buy a lot from them due to the customer service. I ordered the wrong mount, mounted the scope in it and to the rifle before figuring it out. They took it back and sent me the correct one at no charge. Don’t know if their stuff is better or worse than others out there. I just know it all works for me. When it did not, they stepped up and covered my mistake.

Reactions: ccmac and ezberserk
I bought one of their MBT2 triggers, installed it, and it works great. A couple of months later I got a really nice catalog with no prices that I could find, so I emailed Larue and asked if I could get a price list. Larue said to call for any prices I am interested, that they don't publish prices because they can change. I responded that perhaps they could simply put a proviso in large print on the price list that says "ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE", as that seems to work for Midway, Brownell's and almost everyone else. I told them that me having to call them every time I want a price wastes my time and theirs. I suppose it is their time to waste if they want to though.

I think it is nonsense that they won't publish prices, even if they are subject to change. I'll consider another MBT trigger if I need one, but will shop with vendors that at least give me an idea of what the price of other items are without me having to call for every item's price.

Typically the lowers and kits take awhile to ship. I've always received small orders promptly though.

Ordered a 224 ultimate upper kit last Thursday and it showed up yesterday after being told it would be 6-9 weeks.