• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Larue lower blowout

It is a pretty crazy deal! The 556 lowers are $200 and the 308/6.5/260 lowers are $300. These are full lowers with the mbt triggers included. Larue must really need some quick cash to be doing this.

Well, last I checked Mark had blown his mount prices into the asstasticsphere, so he’s gotta find money somewhere. At these prices though, even I’m tempted…

Primary Arms have the 6.5cm LaRue completed upper w/bcg for $1199

1199+300, 1500 for a LaRue 6.5cm semi is not bad

The gayest caliber from the gayest AR-15 company. If this would have been in June, you'd have gotten a rainbow armadillo bottle opener and instead of dillo dust would be dildo dust and that's just nasty

• Haha
Reactions: RUTGERS95
The gayest caliber from the gayest AR-15 company. If this would have been in June, you'd have gotten a rainbow armadillo bottle opener and instead of dillo dust would be dildo dust and that's just nasty

Look I'm no fan of Mark LaRue as many know, but why the attack on 6.5CM it's literally the optimal caliber in a Large Frame AR.

IMG_4790.gif

Uh, show me a LMT complete lower for $200, or complete LMT Large Frame for $1500. I love LMT as much as the next guy, but even if you could find it, you are paying more than twice what Larue is asking.
Reading is hard for you or are you just insecure? Cost was never mentioned.

I feel like I'm missing a story, an event, or history on Larue. What's up with all of the Larue hate?

nah you're just an idiot working on another ban

If you had half a brain, you'd understand more, talk less, and shut that mouth of yours. You know less than most 10yrs olds but try to be this self righteous pseudo intellectual on all things AR

you're a fking joke

Says the guy deep throating LMT completely ignoring the fact that their QC has been shitty the last several years since they moved into their new facility and have just been cranking out rifles and parts.

I feel like I'm missing a story, an event, or history on Larue. What's up with all of the Larue hate?

Mark Larue is a supreme douche and his mounts are garbage, but the rifles and uppers/lowers are some of the most accurate and best build quality out there.

If people didn’t buy stuff because the owner or someone in upper management were douchebags 90%+ of the manufacturers in this industry would be out of business. At least he makes some nice stuff.

See above. His mounts used to be considered “good,” but have since been eclipsed by better designs for significantly less following a recent price hike (some of his mounts doubled in price overnight).

But his receivers are GTG. I missed out this time, maybe there’ll be another.

Anyone happen to pick up an extra AR15 lower during this sale that they are willing to sell?

It’s only $75 more at regular price. By the time someone recoups their FFL fee, pays another outbound FFL fee since an individual can’t ship anything but a rifle nowadays, plus shipping cost to you, you’d be money ahead to buy a new one at $275 unless you’re expecting someone to take a loss for your convenience.

It’s only $75 more at regular price. By the time someone recoups their FFL fee, pays another outbound FFL fee since an individual can’t ship anything but a rifle nowadays, plus shipping cost to you, you’d be money ahead to buy a new one at $275 unless you’re expecting someone to take a loss for your convenience.
Good call. Thank you very much for this information.

Now I'm confused. Sale wasn't of stripped lowers but complete lowers - i.e. lower parts kit installed, LaRue trigger, RAT stock, etc.

I'm actually pretty pissed I just missed out on this deal And I already have two complete LaRue AR15's, a LaRue AR10, stripped AR15 and AR10 LaRue lowers I bought as a package deal (and still haven't put together) and several other AR's. But at $200 a piece you could almost certainly double your money if you put these up for sale.

Reactions: LRRPF52

My take, the product is decent, but the company owner isn’t easy to like. He over promotes his product and makes some really ridiculous claims. Only those who don’t know better fall for his marketing BS. There was even a thread on here in the past where he was caught lying about his Siete winning a precision match. That was fairly comical.

His upper and lowers are well built; his barrels are hit or miss. They are nowhere near as good as he promotes them as, with his cherry picked groups. They built their “reputation” for accuracy on LW barrels, but they stopped using them around 2012-2013 ish.

I have a stripped LaRue 308 lower just collecting dust and scratches. Was considering getting a DDM5 Milspec+ to have a sister gun to my DDM4v7...

However I could save myself a bunch of money putting an upper on the lower I have. What fits? Armalite AR-10, MWS, KAC? Not sure what to put on it. I wouldn't buy one of Mark's uppers for $2k.

2 weeks and counting since I purchased one. Still stuck there not shipped. :cautious: Evidently the big sale must have them backed up

Anyone else out there still waiting on their lowers?

I ordered a 308 lower from Larue and a 308 upper from Primary Arms the same day. The upper arrived in 3 days, the lower is at almost 3 months.....

Maybe someone else who bought a 308 can post groups to keep my spirits up?

Anyone else out there still waiting on their lowers?

I ordered a 308 lower from Larue and a 308 upper from Primary Arms the same day. The upper arrived in 3 days, the lower is at almost 3 months.....

Maybe someone else who bought a 308 can post groups to keep my spirits up?
That’s very Larue.

Reactions: bfoosh006
I remember waiting for my last LaRue lower… took quite a while and then it failed catastrophically without firing a single round. Sold the replacement with the rest of the rifle to a member here… haven’t looked at a LaRue anything since. That lower, a mount so out of spec it could not even hold the optic, and their customer service were strikes one through three for me.

Reactions: Charger442