• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Larue LT104 or LT111 for 7.62 PredatOBR?

312InchMagnum

Private
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2020
Texas
Have a 7.62 PredatOBR that I will be switching between a 4.5-15 x 42mm riflescope and a pulsar thermal scope. I already have a QD mount for my thermal and want a Larue QD for my riflescope. Not sure if I should go with the LT111, LT120, or LT104? Any advice appreciated!

I wouldn't buy a Larue QD mount as they're rather old tech and not as good as newer offerings. I would get either a Scalarworks or a ZroDelta. Just order some dillo dust later.

Interesting. Thanks for mentioning. Quite a bit of difference in price between the scalarworks and zrodelta...which do you prefer?

There are a lot of mounts out there that are a lot better than Larue, Seekins Precision MXM mount, Bobro mounts just to name a couple of the less expensive options, the way Larue mounts attach to the rail sucks IMO and a lot of his mounts are vertical split rings that are a pain in the ass.

Interesting. Thanks for mentioning. Quite a bit of difference in price between the scalarworks and zrodelta...which do you prefer?

I like the scalarworks more but it's a cry once piece of kit. I have more scalarworks pieces but I bought those as bundles for like a T2 and a magnifier. The price is easier to take that way. They both have excellent return to zero and don't damage your rails.