• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Larue LT104 or LT111 for 7.62 PredatOBR?

312InchMagnum

Private
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2020
Texas
Have a 7.62 PredatOBR that I will be switching between a 4.5-15 x 42mm riflescope and a pulsar thermal scope. I already have a QD mount for my thermal and want a Larue QD for my riflescope. Not sure if I should go with the LT111, LT120, or LT104? Any advice appreciated!

I wouldn't buy a Larue QD mount as they're rather old tech and not as good as newer offerings. I would get either a Scalarworks or a ZroDelta. Just order some dillo dust later.

Interesting. Thanks for mentioning. Quite a bit of difference in price between the scalarworks and zrodelta...which do you prefer?

There are a lot of mounts out there that are a lot better than Larue, Seekins Precision MXM mount, Bobro mounts just to name a couple of the less expensive options, the way Larue mounts attach to the rail sucks IMO and a lot of his mounts are vertical split rings that are a pain in the ass.

Interesting. Thanks for mentioning. Quite a bit of difference in price between the scalarworks and zrodelta...which do you prefer?

I like the scalarworks more but it's a cry once piece of kit. I have more scalarworks pieces but I bought those as bundles for like a T2 and a magnifier. The price is easier to take that way. They both have excellent return to zero and don't damage your rails.