• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Larue Stealth Paint

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I just completed the paint work on one of my personal rifles. I just wanted some good Earthy tone colors in a simple pattern and I think I achieved this pretty good

This one is a Larue Stealth in 5.56. It has an 18 inch, 1:8 twist barrel with a Lawton brake on it. 13.2 handguards with a Harris S -BRM with Larue quick detach and KMW PodLoc. It has a JARD 1.5 pound trigger inside. Stock is the MagPul PRS with the AccuShot PRS monopod attached. Grip is a Sierra Precision. Up top is a Bushnell Elite FFP in the 3-12 variety and is sitting in a set of xtra high Badger rings. A US Optics swivel level is sitting under the scope. I will be shooting the 77 grain SMKs from it. I got every part of this rifle from folks here on the hide.

I will be taking this rifle with me to my first ever TAC Match which will be the summer Mammoth where I am teaming up with OSUArchitect as his secondary shooter. I am really looking forward to going to this shoot and meeting everyone.

Re: Larue Stealth Paint

I think you might have your turrets on wrong? Looks like you have the Windaus turret on the elevation!

Since the turret caps are identical to each other then why do you think such ?

Yep, we always got that going for us hahaha. I ain't going to even shoot this before the sight in day the day before the comps so I don't risk scratching it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since the turret caps are identical to each other then why do you think such ?</div></div>

I'm just saying. I have the same exact scope and my horizonsl turrets have the numbers perpendicular to the turret and my elevation numbers are parallel to the turret I'll pm you a pic tonight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dantrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since the turret caps are identical to each other then why do you think such ?</div></div>

I'm just saying. I have the same exact scope and my horizonsl turrets have the numbers perpendicular to the turret and my elevation numbers are parallel to the turret I'll pm you a pic tonight.</div></div>

nice catch.

That could well be as I just picked them off the table and stuck them on for a picture. I still got to take it all off and clear coat it when the cerakote clear gets to the true matte finish as they say it will be in a couple weeks. Betcha they still work just like they are supposed to though hahahah

I went and looked and sure enough the numbers ain't the same orientation. Not sure I would have even noticed ever if not pointed out. Not a round has been shot with this scope yet. It came out of the box and was painted within an hour of doing such.

Dude I like the camo. No pattern is the best pattern!