• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LaRue Tactical

Red Belly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2009
MA
I just receieved my latest order from LaRue. Usually they toss in some extra goodies. Dillos, stickers, even Dillo Rub. This time I didn't get any of that stuff. They included a copy of the US Constitution. I thought it was a great idea.

Re: LaRue Tactical

I just got an order today, it had the Constitution as well as a Dillo.

US Constitution = far more value to the purchaser and the Nation than any of the fluffy bullshit MR usually includes.

Good luck

Did you get something Larue branded (for example a Larue mount) or something from another manufacturer (for example an Aimpoint without a Larue mount)? I think I once read on their website that only orders with actual Larue products get the hat, sticker, entry tool, and dillo dust.

I got a Larue LT-101 riser to put an old Leupold 3.5-10 LR M3 on a flattop AR.

Larue is good stuff. Constitution is a good bonus to include. Very relivent

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you get something Larue branded (for example a Larue mount) or something from another manufacturer (for example an Aimpoint without a Larue mount)? I think I once read on their website that only orders with actual Larue products get the hat, sticker, entry tool, and dillo dust. </div></div>

i ordered an spr-e mount and got the entry tool, dillo dust, and the constitution and sticker, i ordered an acog mount a while back. as well as troy flip up sight, the magpul stock set and rail covers, ive never gotten a hat, the had i have i ordered.

I ordered some stuff from them while I was deployed...They saw the APO address on the order and sent me at least twice the volume of the original order in extra stuff. They even sent me a green AND tan hat so I can alternate days...
wink.gif

Josh

damn you beat me to it, anyone have any Dillo dust they want to get rid of? or sell for that matter? Please send me a pm if you do.

... their tactical beverage entry tool is also a classic!

I keep one of the copies of the Constitution they sent me in my duty bag. Another in my long rifle bag.

Sending a copy w. every order is one of the best things I have ever seen a company do and they will always have my business and support.

And, no, my 'dillo dust is not for sale.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Guess you missed out on the tactical paint mixers huh...
apparently a pocket constitution is cheaper to ship than the dry rub, hats, bumper stickers, bottle openers, etc.

They are in fact top notch. I had some ordering glitches on two orders, so I got 4 hats, 4 entry tools, and 4 dillo dusts off 2 orders.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess you missed out on the tactical paint mixers huh...
apparently a pocket constitution is cheaper to ship than the dry rub, hats, bumper stickers, bottle openers, etc. </div></div>

LOL .... awesome

just yesterday I called them to ask about a part I saw in a flier that wasn't on their website. The friendly guy on the phone told me they arent selling that particular part but if I wanted one he'd send it to me for free, took my info and it's in the mail! that's just how you do business, I still can't get over how badass of a company they got.

I've gotten free dillo dust from them at just bout every match Ive gone to, and they give marked entry tools each year at all army too, got a little collection going.

I'd go so far as to say they are the best firearm related company out there!

I ordered just a sling once to my APO, and I got an awesome care package with it to even include dip. One of the best firearms related companys out there.

Got a Dillo on my desk and a Dillo on my refrigerator.

Had chicken smothered in Dillo Dust last night.

All were in goodie bags at matches. Great company and awesome support for the shooting sports.

Dill Dust is a seasoning blend that Larue includes when you buy stuff from them. It has quite a following now - even my non-shooting coworkers are hooked on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My neighbors tear up the squirrel I grill covered with Dillo Dust. I always tell them it is chicken.</div></div>

Epic.

Guess which one I can google.

1. Dillo dust
2. Hat
3. The constitution

Yeah, while I can appreciate the gesture I'd go for the dillo dust or hat. I already know the constitution quite well.

Chances are your pro 2nd Amendment if your ordering from them in the first place.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YourMotherTrebek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess which one I can google.

1. Dillo dust
2. Hat
3. The constitution

Yeah, while I can appreciate the gesture I'd go for the dillo dust or hat. I already know the constitution quite well.

Chances are your pro 2nd Amendment if your ordering from them in the first place.
</div></div>

Dildo dust...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGuru727</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YourMotherTrebek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess which one I can google.

1. Dillo dust
2. Hat
3. The constitution

</div></div>

<span style="color: #CC33CC">Dildo dust</span>...</div></div>

I'm hoping thats a typo

These people are an example of how you should run a business. I have never been treated better!

Gil Horsley

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dill Dust is a seasoning blend that Larue includes when you buy stuff from them. It has quite a following now - even my non-shooting coworkers are hooked on it. </div></div>

How cool is that!

I don't think I have ever placed an order at LaRue without receiving a nice pile of SWAG in the box. I usually only buy LaRue Mounts from them. The last two orders I bought a Rem 700 scope base and bipod mount and I got two hats one Dark Earth the other UDE, dillo dust, 2 stickers and constitution. However, even if I received zero SWAG I think I would still be happy because LaRue makes a quality product that is backed up by very good customer service. That is good enough for me, the SWAG is icing on the cake.

I just got my order of a RCO mount for my ACOG, got two stickers, the Constitution, the entry tool and the dillo dust. Totally Awsome I think I'll have to pull a steak out of the freezer to try out the dillo dust.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayjayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've eaten dillo dust off things it wasn't intended, just throwin it out there </div></div>

Wouldn't that burn a little?

Just wondering...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adician</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayjayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've eaten dillo dust off things it wasn't intended, just throwin it out there </div></div>

Wouldn't that burn a little?

Just wondering...</div></div>

not me, so who cares!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My neighbors tear up the squirrel I grill covered with Dillo Dust. I always tell them it is chicken. </div></div>

without doubt the best line ever!!!

? for you hard core Larue folks. will the flip on flip off style mounts hold zero well enough for a 6.8 SPC out to 400 yards. I use the weapon yote hunting and would love to be able to switch between a red dot for 200> and a 2.5 x 10 if needed depending on where i'm hunting.

thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironman675</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My neighbors tear up the squirrel I grill covered with Dillo Dust. I always tell them it is chicken. </div></div>

? for you hard core Larue folks. <span style="font-weight: bold">will the flip on flip off style mounts hold zero well </span>enough for a 6.8 SPC out to 400 yards. I use the weapon yote hunting and would love to be able to switch between a red dot for 200> and a 2.5 x 10 if needed depending on where i'm hunting.

thanks </div></div>

Every Time

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironman675</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My neighbors tear up the squirrel I grill covered with Dillo Dust. I always tell them it is chicken. </div></div>

? for you hard core Larue folks. will the flip on flip off style mounts hold zero well enough for a 6.8 SPC out to 400 yards.

thanks </div></div>

Zero always, as many times as you take it off you will lose nothing! I am a huge Larue fan and just now picked up an American Defense Recon mount and so far the same thing. Both have proven to work for what I needed.

I received a card during Christmas time last year from those guys. Definitely a class act company.

I just recieved an SPR mount today that included the dillo dust, a couple of stickers, a beverage entry tool, and a copy of the constitution.

The constitution idea just earned my buisness for life.

Great company.

LaRue defines customer service. If anything EVER goes wrong they will make it right. You can tell that Mark goes the extra mile in not only providing a superior product but also to make the customer happy.

Man I cant believe Im the only one that see through them.

First off they hook you with a great product then WHAT IS THIS?? DILLO DUST?????? (confused look on face) guess Ill give it a try. UUUMMMMMMMMMM DAM THATS GOOD!! Right there they got ya, your a dust junkie and you need a fix, so you cook some more, UUUMMMMMMMMMM then the next time your out, you run to the computer thinking you can just order it up (evil music in the backround) BUT YOU CANT!!!! you have to buy another $200 or more scope mount just to get a hit.