• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LaRue Tactical

Re: LaRue Tactical

It also turns a regular ham and chesse sandwich into a gormet meal. I'm addicted

I feel sorry for anyone that's hurtin" bad for a fix of that primo dust. I've saved up at least a dozen jars for lean times!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Red Belly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just receieved my latest order from LaRue. Usually they toss in some extra goodies. Dillos, stickers, even Dillo Rub. This time I didn't get any of that stuff. They included a copy of the <span style="font-weight: bold">US Constitution</span>. I thought it was a great idea. </div></div>

US Constitution? Thats outlawed here in Kalifornia
crazy.gif

I got "dusted" last night. Some fine sirloins grilled nice and rare.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SgtKope</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try the Dillo Dust on mac and cheese. It will change your life. </div></div>

GENIUS!! Eat mac n'cheese so one can afford more Larue stuff, hence more Dillo dust. GENIUS!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wirehand</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SgtKope</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try the Dillo Dust on mac and cheese. It will change your life. </div></div>

GENIUS!! Eat mac n'cheese so one can afford more Larue stuff, hence more Dillo dust. GENIUS!! </div></div>

Mac and cheese? I've gotta try that one. Now if I can only find the box I left the dillo dust in..

If you really like to get serious about your BBQ rub, Dillo dust is the bomb! Also, try it on your corn on the cob with butter. My kids love that stuff as a season all on anything! My In-Laws are not to fond of the "tactical type" of firearms so I have to keep the seasoning of my cooking on the down low. My kids keep talking about the "armadillo stuff". Hard to explain sometimes. LOL. Awesome company to deal with for sure. Their products are good to go.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wirehand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi my name is Wirehand , and I'm a dillo dust addict.
crazy.gif

Once I got all I needed from Larue and my supply ran out it was time for some research.

Texas rib Rangers BBQ rub

</div></div>

motherfuckin paydirt