• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Las Vegas lady news anchor found naked and passed out behind the wheel. Sent back for more training.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
She said she will continue to learn from this experience. She didn't know not to do this when she took her diving test?

She must have attended the Kamala Harris Driving School.

I'd be on that like the last chopper out of Saigon.

1619726036275.png

So.... when you wish on a star it does happen.... just not close enough to get to it.... got it, be more specific with wishes. This was a good trial run.

• Haha
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Since when is it against the law to pass out naked in your car?
I have personally witnessed a woman passed out drunk in a car, winter, windows closed engine off.
Police were called, they banged on the window a few times called an ambulance broke the window.
Woman gets a ride to the hospital.

Car gets towed to impound yard.

They did not DUI her.

Reactions: oneshot86
I have personally witnessed a woman passed out drunk in a car, winter, windows closed engine off.
Police were called, they banged on the window a few times called an ambulance broke the window.
Woman gets a ride to the hospital.

Car gets towed to impound yard.

They did not DUI her.
If the engine was off, she was not operating the vehicle. Most statues reads something like "operate a motor vehicle on the roadway, highway etc..."

Reactions: Plinker 73
She just needs the explant surgery to remove the fake implants.

Did the Officer check for a pulse with his two fingers in the honey hole to make sure still was still breathing ?

i think she looks better in her mugshot than with all that crazy makeup.

Well, I suppose if you're going to screw up, go big.

Would be awesome if the station did a story....then made her announce it.

Back in the day when I was a claims adjuster, I had a claim with a chick who got drunk at a hot tub party. She jumped into her boyfriend's Jeep with another dude. She rolled it and they had to partially roll the Jeep to get them out. The best part; both were butt azz naked. I asked the boyfriend if he was still going to let her drive his vehicles. He said we're no longer together. Lol! Schitt happens!!!

First question is did the Officers perform mouth to mouth to restore breathing secondly does Vegas PD roll with two Officers per unit ? Reason being is that breathing is restored quicker when performed on the upper and lower lips simultaneous , learned that at a bachelor party.

Just in case it hasn't been said yet and it's deemed repeating after a few beers.....Who wouldn't absolutely love to motor boat dem tiddy's? 🍺🤩(y)

Reactions: Nik H