• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Las Vegas, Nevada.

angrypanda71

Private
Minuteman
May 20, 2012
indiana
Hello Sniperhide member, I just moved to Las Vegas 2 months ago. Looking to make new friends in the area. I just got into precision shooting and would like to learn from some more experience shooters.

The wife and I are looking to move out there come the first of the year. Any good areas to look into moving? We will probably rent at first. I had looked up Sin City last night. Also what is the distance the ranges have there in LV? Cannot wait. Was just out there 2 weeks ago for the Nationals APA pool tournament. Rented a bike and rode all day. Red Rock and Bonnie Springs was Awesome. Then topped a day off at Vampd. What an awesome place. Cannot wait to move out there. Also what is the hunting like outside of LV? I will miss the Whitetail, but Elk and Mulies, Sounds exciting.

The wife and I are looking to move out there come the first of the year. Any good areas to look into moving? We will probably rent at first. I had looked up Sin City last night. Also what is the distance the ranges have there in LV? Cannot wait. Was just out there 2 weeks ago for the Nationals APA pool tournament. Rented a bike and rode all day. Red Rock and Bonnie Springs was Awesome. Then topped a day off at Vampd. What an awesome place. Cannot wait to move out there. Also what is the hunting like outside of LV? I will miss the Whitetail, but Elk and Mulies, Sounds exciting.

Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club has steel out to 960. Desert Sportsmans goes out to about 600. BLM land goes as far as you want. Vegas is awesome for shooting. USPSA matches every weekend, the Sin City guys are doing great things with the precision game in town and you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a couple gun stores.

Yeah man. Sin City Precision - I've seen what they've been doing and you definitely need to hook up with them. I'm envious.

Nellis AFB has steel out to 900 yds right now and we are putting in more. Civilians are more than welcome .