• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Las Vegas Precision Rifle Match Jan 4th, 2014

broke_again

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2010
Kansas City
Our next match is 4 Jan starting at 0730 at Desert Sportsman's Rifle and Pistol Club, range 9.

Bring 75 rds

Members $20
Non-members $25

Those shooting the match the first time will be free.

RSVP here in case we decide to do some paper stages.

Have a Merry Christmas and see you in the New Year.

How often do you guys do a match? I can get to Vegas for next to nothing so it would be cool to come down and try my hand sometime.

How often do you guys do a match? I can get to Vegas for next to nothing so it would be cool to come down and try my hand sometime.

I have the range reserved for the first Saturday of every month this year with the exception of July and August. Come on down and join us.

1 paper stage. Please post here or let Roy or my self know if your going to be here to make sure you have a target. Ill be putting the paper together this afternoon.

I'm interested but have never even attended a match let alone shoot in one. Can you describe what to expect and or any video showing the routine?
Thanks
Bill

look up tactical precision rifle matches on you tube. TPRC, TBRC. K&M, Snipers hide cup just to name a few

Thank you guys for coming out and doing some shooting with us!