• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Las Vegas Precision Tactical rifle match - March 2, 2013

broke_again

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2010
Kansas City
Our next match will be 2 March starting at 8am. 7:30 sign in.

Desert Sportsman's Rifle & Pistol Club

Bring 70 rounds

Respond here if you are coming so I can get a count. There will likely be paper stages this month.

Calibers allowed: 6mm thru 30 cal. No magnums due to range restrictions.

I will be there. I can bring 2 pieces of 3/4 size man steels if you need them. Let me know

Ill be there.

Didn't see the thread right away, the "new" hide and I are not getting along well without my watched users list.

I'll shoot, comming out with the CaPRC group again.

There will be paper this month. Target boards will be assembled ahead of time so you must post here, let myself or Roy(broke again) know if your coming otherwise you may not have your paper stages and the points associated with it. Thanks.

Had a great time shooting with you guys! ( I am not a fan of the new format either, I apologize for not RSVP'ing, have not been on much since the site change, it is awkward to navigate....seems like a step back not forward.)

Thank you Sincityprecision for an awesome match things change month to month and that makes for an enjoyable match!