• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Las Vegas ranges/shooting areas

Re: Las Vegas ranges/shooting areas

Boulder city is the best place to do both in the same day. I know a few good desert spots. A few friends and I meet up weekly and shoot long range. We usually check zero and move it back to 500 meters then 1000 meters. Its always a good time out there.

Your a Mountain Sniper Instructor? We need to go shooting. I have to pick your brain.

Sure well have to go sometime when im home. Im all about trading info.

shoot a PM our way and we are more than happy to meet new shooters here (LV).

Id be down with shooting with you guys and checking out the spots. The sad part about my next few breaks home it will be wedding planning and the actual wedding. Once the wedding is done it will be perfect though, thats when I should be recieving my GAP build, and allowed to go out to play. Ha!

Another place to check out for Nevada is nevadashooters.com. Many of us in Vegas also visit that site as well. Hope to see you out there.

GAP build?! what are the specs?

Chip8541....

Just take 15 hwy south & exit on the sloan....go to stop & make a Left...next stop make Right (you will be on the 15 north side of the road)....Pay attention to your left hand side...you will eventually see other people shooting....you have alll the space you need for long range precision....& it's free!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chip8541....

Just take 15 hwy south & exit on the sloan....go to stop & make a Left...next stop make Right (you will be on the 15 north side of the road)....Pay attention to your left hand side...you will eventually see other people shooting....you have alll the space you need for long range precision....& it's free!!! </div></div>

LOL, I was there on nye. Next to mile marker 12. Good spot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GAP build?! what are the specs? </div></div>

M40A1 done up to the era of my time in the Marine Corps. With the exception of the MST100 instead of the Unertl 10X. Complete with rough turned Schneider barrel If I can locate one and of course a woodland stock. Late 90s. I had some Smears but all those had the Harts and HS smooth barrels.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chip8541....

Just take 15 hwy south & exit on the sloan....go to stop & make a Left...next stop make Right (you will be on the 15 north side of the road)....Pay attention to your left hand side...you will eventually see other people shooting....you have alll the space you need for long range precision....& it's free!!! </div></div>

Thats what im looking for. Im relocating from Nor Nevada, this is more what im used too. just not sure on Clark Co laws. I have 2 handguns and a rifle waiting for me at Bargain Pawn. My NV ID has my Gardnerville Address on it. Will Ihave to deal with the Blue card thing and the wait? I figure some of you guys could give me an answe with this also.

Also, where is the best place to buy a safe? I havent had a chance to thouroghly indoctrinate my soon to be Stepson on the proper respect of firearms yet, and finally getting a safe just generally needs to happen.

There is a better place for long range shooting in that area, I'll have to show you guys sometime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chip8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, where is the best place to buy a safe? I havent had a chance to thouroghly indoctrinate my soon to be Stepson on the proper respect of firearms yet, and finally getting a safe just generally needs to happen. </div></div>

A lot of places sell safes out here. I'd say check out New Frontier Armory, they should be able to make you a good deal. Talk to "Guido"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chip8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, where is the best place to buy a safe? I havent had a chance to thouroghly indoctrinate my soon to be Stepson on the proper respect of firearms yet, and finally getting a safe just generally needs to happen. </div></div>

A lot of places sell safes out here. I'd say check out New Frontier Armory, they should be able to make you a good deal. Talk to "Guido" </div></div>

Just checked the website. Looks like they have the best transfer fees in town. Ill definitly check them out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JFComfort</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZOMBIE101</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chip8541....

There is a better place for long range shooting in that area, I'll have to show you guys sometime. </div></div>

wink.gif
....I also go up to Indian Springs (by the Base)

Cant believe I missed this post. Got a spot here in Pahrump 5 minutes from my house. There is a spot @ 550 yds and another @ 1100 that can be accesed by 4wd or quad. Want to checo out some of the other spots mentioned above.