• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Las Vegas

Re: Las Vegas

After spending 5 months in Vegas working I came away pretty unimpressed with the selection of gun stores .

The Gun Store seemed like a crappy little pawn shop with paramilitary types running the counter (but at least they all had black shirts on) . The rentals were exceedingly expensive and the range was extremely restrictive .

The Bass Pro Shop was kind of cool just for walking around and checking the stuffed animals and fish out but didn't have anything reloading related while I was there .

You might hit LVShooter up and see if he has any better intel than I do though .

Bass Pro has some reloading stuff but most times they are out of stock of alot of stuff. I buy 99% of anything gun related online cause I usually can't find what I'm looking for or it's way overpriced. My favorite gun store is a little Mom and Pop shop on Sahara between Valley View and Arville, they're way to small to carry much but they take care of their customers and have good, fair prices.

And yea the Gun Store is a tourist trap and the CS is terrible

Discount Firearms

Not much reloading but a good selection- fair pricing- lots of consignment guns- and nice people who don't assume that they are much more knowledgeable and badass than you (but yes they are knowledgable- )

They also have a very clean air range and you can rent full autos- only 25 yards though.

I've been to most if not all gun stores in Vegas. And I like Machine Gun Kelly's Gun Vault the best. Good prices and family owned. If they don't have it, they can find it. And when they order stuff for you, they'll get it in a timely manner.

I was not impressed with the gun stores in LV, all were ran by gun store commandos that throught they knew everything about everything. The only one that I kinda liked was the one with a large safe selection that was close to the In and Out burgers, cant remember what it was called.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was not impressed with the gun stores in LV, all were ran by gun store commandos that throught they knew everything about everything. The only one that I kinda liked was the one with a large safe selection that was close to the In and Out burgers, cant remember what it was called. </div></div>

Citadel gun and safe.

Citadel is good, so is Discount firearms. Really the only to gun stores in Vegas that I don't like is The Las Vegas Gun Range/Store and American Shooters.

I bought a Glock30 from the LV Gun Range/Store for a fair price. And that was the one and only time they treated me right. Now days their prices are too hight, they constantly try to up sell people, or sell them things they really don't need. Like a rifle barrel snake for sub-compact handgun. Some might say thats good salesmanship...I however feel its unnecessary.

And American shooters have desent prices on firearms, but they feed into or hype this ammo shortage. I've tried to buy bullets from them before and was told they would only sell me bullets if I was going to use the bullets in their gun range. Mean while I could see behind the counter and could see a huge stockpile of ammo. More ammo than they could sell in a week. And I was only looking to pick up 2boxs of 45acp. Needless to say I don't shop there anymore.

Yes. The internet and the Crossroad of the West gunshows. They come through Vegas often. Thats usually were I pick up my supplies (ammo).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chip8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone have any experience with Bargain Pawn? </div></div>

I went there once, good prices on ammo when I went but they won't buy anything off you for a good fair price. When I was getting out of 5.56 they offered me $.20 for 77gr BH.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was not impressed with the gun stores in LV, all were ran by gun store commandos that throught they knew everything about everything. The only one that I kinda liked was the one with a large safe selection that was close to the In and Out burgers, cant remember what it was called. </div></div>

Citadel gun and safe. </div></div>

Thats the one, Thanks!