• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Lasagna ... from ... hell ...

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m9FRSghXhDM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m9FRSghXhDM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

My take? Not enough bacon.

Re: Lasagna ... from ... hell ...

Can I get that with a 2 liter Diet Coke to go please?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRLars</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That stuff looks like shit! </div></div>

Its made with fast food so I imagine it tastes like shit too.......WITH BACON!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRLars</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That stuff looks like shit! </div></div>

Its made with fast food so I imagine it tastes like shit too.......WITH BACON!!</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRLars</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That stuff looks like shit! </div></div>

Its made with fast food so I imagine it tastes like shit too.......WITH BACON!!</div></div>

Agreed! Who the hell puts Bacon in lasagna? That crap would have like.....10,000 calories per serving! I can hear those morons getting fatter!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Agreed! Who the hell puts Bacon in lasagna? That crap would have like.....10,000 calories per serving! I can hear those morons getting fatter! </div></div>

Hell, if they fried put the whole thing in a fryer, they could fill the restaurant troughs in Mississippi. I was amazed the first time I ever answered the restaurant hostess' question--

She asked, "For two? Table or booth?"

I said, "booth."

I just happened to have a tape measure on my hip after work. 20" from the edge of the table to the seat's back support... then again, some of these porkers down here still wouldn't fit. But the restaurant would prefer they take the booths--otherwise, all the rest of us gotta sit in them rickety chairs that are comin' apart from the porkers sittin' in them.