• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

LAST CALL- new website is live- IF POSTED TO IT B4

Kasey

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2003
www.accu-shot.com
Hey folks we have our new website up and running (still need to add the demo/instruction videos).

If you would, have a look and any feedback, Good, Bad or Ugly is appreciated and if you see any glitches, please let us know.

Accu-Shot

Re: new website is live

Where it says "click pic to enlarge" by an item's photo...

... it loads the same exact sized pic in a new window. It'd be great to actually see a higher-resolution image of the product.

Great looking website. I'd like to say THANKS for expediting your recent order(s) for bipods. Seems like only a couple weeks ago that you notified everyone of a 6-10 week delay. You can only imagine my surprise to be notified by the vendor that the bipods had arrived and mine was on it's way. Great product, can't wait to put it to use.

Kasey....
I hate/love you!!
Much better site, But now I have to spend more money.
Is the ADM mount available separately ??.
I have two of the "Other" older quick detach mounts and Hate them!!, But love the bi-pod.

Way more user friendly ! Now I just need my BT10NC to come in.

Thanks for taking the time to look it over and offer feedback, I appreciate it.

Metonymy, checked a few pics and it seems to differ from one item to another. The BT07 get BIG where the BT04 about the same size. I'll check and see about the resolution as why the difference.

alshirey, well not sure where you got yours from but the 6-10 weeks is for mostly new orders, dealer orders are always moving through the system, or at least that is our goal...Anyhow, glad it worked out for you and appreciate your business!

LeeH, Sorry. ADM was not making the 170-S when we introduced the Atlas, if they had we would have been with them from the start. A small group of Navy guys helped get ADM to make such a part, well "expedited" might be a better way to put that...

But, yes the ADM 170-S fits the BT10-NC and yes we sell them at 60.00. Maybe you can find them cheaper? Just be sure to get the AD-170-S.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LeeH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kasey....
I hate/love you!!
Much better site, But now I have to spend more money.
Is the ADM mount available separately ??.
I have two of the "Other" older quick detach mounts and Hate them!!, But love the bi-pod. </div></div>

I agree! The "OTHER" attachments were tight as hell. I couldn't get mine to close but halfway. I filed a little material off the underside of the rail and now it works fine. If I would of had the money at the time I would of just bought the new attachment, but it works fine right now on everything I have.

Thanks again guys and if you are one of the members that posted above, and you are interested in our range shirt, PM me with your size and address and we'll send one out.
SEE RANGE SHIRT HERE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gstaylorg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PM sent. That is a very generous offer and I do appreciate it! </div></div>

Kasey and his gang have always been generous and helpful. Good people and great products.

You've done a good job mate, the white theme makes everything very tidy and well presented. Nice!

I like it much better than the old site. Looks good!

GOT A GOOD RESPONSE BUT WOULD LIKE TO GET ALL SHIRTS OUT THIS WEEK. Sorry, working CATIA!!!

Websites are a lot of work. Your new one is more user friendly and things are easier to find. I would say mission accomplished.

One small thing that I noted was on the BT08 - ASAI (Accu-Shot Accuracy International) Monopod page, it states "fines materials" instead of "finest".

Very generous offer Kasey, Top notch and would be proud to wear one ! Sending an email your PM box is full.

The sight looks and works great! What size mono pod would I need for a prs stock on an AR 10 with 6-9 bipod on it?

Re: new website is live - IF YOU POSTED PLZ READ AGAIN

head2h2o - Nice catch! We'll send you a t-shirt as well! PM w/ addy and size)

Pete, thanks and We are glad to be able to do what we can and hope the "Accu-Shot One Shot" is interesting and fun. Take care!

AtOne - thanks for the heads up, box is cleared out now.

Lochem158 Thanks for the interest, here is a LINK that'll help -

Kasey, I saw the new website this morning before seeing this thread. It looks great!

SWEET!...as others stated, very generous offer.

I look forward to wearing my shirt and showing off the Atlas Bipod!

Site looks great! And I would not trade my bipod for all the tea in China!!

Kasey,

Looks good. I found typo under accessories. You have accuterments....It should be accoutrements.

mavrick10_2000, nice catch!

BTW, your PM's are over limit

It should be "accu-trements" as a play on words (LOL).

We'll be shutting this down Friday 22 April, so if interested in a t-shirt and you posted before #2488998 - April 10, 2011 17:43, please email me with address and t-shirt size.

Received my shirt and B&T catalog in today's mail!!

Just want to say thanks again for all your hard work and dedication to excellence, for the continued support of the Hide and its members, and our men and women in harm's way around the world!

You are a first-class act, Kasey!!

Recieved mine today too!! Looks great.. My daughter is bugging me for one now too haha!

Thanks again Kasey!!

Re: LAST CALL- new website is live- IF POSTED TO IT B4

Got back into town after being gone for a week to find a pretty T waiting for me.

Thanks!

Rich

I also found a T-shirt waiting when I arrived home from otu of town. A big hat's off to you Kasey, that was a very generous gesture and I will wear it with pride at the range. Thank you sir!

nice site nice stuff need to get on the ball and order a bipod as soon as the fund build up

Went in to see if bipod has been sent as it is is still pending noticed the new site , i really lke it, a lot more user friendly .2 to 3 weeks more waiting and it will be 10 weeks i'm hoping it will be shipped can't wait .