• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment LAST CHANCE!!! Anhydrous lanolin case lube, 8:1 ratio, last six bottles for sale, listing ends Aug.1.

Crap sandwich. If something changes, and you end up with more, I’ll take another bottle or two. Just pm me.
Thanks!

SORRY, SOLD OUT

Will update if/when I'm able to restart this thing, if it's worth it and I can at least break even month after month.

If I get PM's willing/wanting for me to raise prices to ameliorate the $20 fee imposed by SH (thanks to the goddamn scammers) then I'll be happy to oblige, I do this for you guys. But I understand the scammers have turned our sacred want ads into a full time business for the owner and he had to do something...

If I can figure something out, I'll sound the clarion and make it loud and clear.

For now, take care and be safe!

PS, Dillon makes an okay product, it's weak but it's similar and it does work --you just need a lot of it to get the same results/extension. Imperial Wax is on par, but you gotta wipe each case, no simple spray. If doing small batches, I'd recommend Imperial Wax.

If doing larger batches and purchasing, well, Dillon in bulk is how I got started and why I started doing this, but it can get you by until we can come to a new arrangement.

Daniel M.